Pet friendly

Fitness center

Resturants

Internet access

Smoke free rooms

Pools

Business center

Accessible for visually and hearing impaired

To add to the above, I believe there are likely more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to these listings, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Also, as you have only bid up to $129 so far, are you willing at this time to pay $171 and/or $209 for the HOTWIRE offers above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry, the dates are April 10th-11th. And I'm willing to pay $170, but I would prefer to stay under $200 if possible. I looked up events going on that weekend because normally I'm able to find something and there is the New Orleans Festival going on that weekend so maybe thats why the prices are so high.

I just did a re-bid for $135 and was denied.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to these listings, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

2x

...I'm willing to pay $170, but I would prefer to stay under $200 if possible... I just did a re-bid for $135 and was denied.

$135 is still a ways from the $170 HOTWIRE rate above... will you first bid closer to $170 before considering/taking a HOTWIRE offer at this price?

...normally I'm able to find something and there is the New Orleans Festival going on that weekend so maybe thats why the prices are so high.

Sounds like you have successfully used PRICELINE / HOTWIRE in the past, yet this is your first thread since joining the board nearly 7 years ago. If so, it would be appreciated if you started to share your wins with the board so that others can benefit from the information, just as you are hoping to benefit from those who have posted before you. ;)

pricelnie..hotwire

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Help with Identifying dates 4/10-4/11

Hotwire 4.5 star French Qtr Bourbon St $204

Amentities

Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Hotwire 4 star French Qtr Mississippi Area $207

Amentities

Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Yes I will be closer to the $170 before taking the HOTWIRE deal. Just re-bid again at $145 and was denied.

Actually I've never used Hot.wire, just Price.line:). And yes I will start posting here (since I think this is my first or second post in the past 7 years), forgot about this board and that I even had an acct.

thank you for your help

Yes I will be closer to the $170 before taking the HOTWIRE deal.

We would be more than happy to help identify any HOTWIRE offers once you're ready to pay the prices offered. Hotel inventory, and rates, change often and the hotels currently offered may not be the same ones (or the price may differ substantially no longer making them an option) once you are ready to move forward with HOTWIRE and/or pay the $170/nite rate.

Just re-bid again at $145 and was denied.

Are you familiar with and using your re-bid zones (see Priceline Re-Bidding Explained) as you currently have SIX re-bid zones available when bidding 4* in New Orleans and you could easily work your way up to whatever maximum bid you'd like in the next bidding session. (NOTE: if you're new to re-bidding it's highly recommended you ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before utilizing this strategy)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]