Priceline Hotel: 4* Hotel in Newport - Huntington Beach Area - Priceline Express Deal

afcouch
By afcouch,
in

I'm looking to book the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach, and would like to get a price below $200. Below is the description that came up for the Priceline Experess Deal. I have a feeling its not the Hyatt. Does anyone have an idea as to which hotel it may be? 

Any tips on booking the Huntington Beach Hyatt would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

Area:
Surfing is the name of the game in this beachy hotspot. In Huntington, also known as "Surf City USA," discover the International Surfing Museum and the Surfers Hall of...
Star Rating:  4 Star What hotel is this?
Guest Score: Rated 8.0out of 10 (or higher)guest favorite
Guaranteed Amenities:
Restaurant
Check In: Fri May 29, 2015
Check Out: Mon Jun 1, 2015
Rooms:        All rooms will accommodate up to 2 adults.
Choose Bed:

$173
per night 1 Queen Bed
$187
per night 2 Double Beds
$187
per night 1 King Bed
$201
per night 1 King And Double Bed
$242
per night 2 Queen Beds
Reservation Names:
age 21 or older

I'm not seeing this listing when searching for these dates - I do see a 4* in this zone, but one with five more amenities.

I see a 4.5* in the Huntington Beach area for $216 w/Resort, Near Beach, Oceanfront, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Spa, Childrens Activities. This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but may be the Hyatt with a slightly different amenity set than it's been seen with previously.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I see your 'Restaurant-only' property on PRICELINE EXPRESS... the Shorebreak hotel would be my best guess for this one.

Would this work for your needs this trip? If not, i agree that the 4.5* on HOTWIRE referenced above would likely be the Hyatt.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you so much for your help. I am still not sure if I dare take the hotwire deal since it hasn't been confirmed yet. I may just bite the bullet and pay the hotel named price of $247. So hard to decide the $28 resort fee is such a hang up, but really it's such a wonderful resort It may be worth it. If I feel daring and use hotwire, i'll be sure to list my win and the listed amenities. 

Again thank you, this board is amazing!

I am still not sure if I dare take the hotwire deal since it hasn't been confirmed yet.

You need to be comfortable with however you decide to book, and we can't see the hotel name either so we could be wrong, but i do feel 'very good' about the guess of the Hyatt.

I may just bite the bullet and pay the hotel named price of $247.

If you do book thru a 'named' hotel source, please book thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com.

If I feel daring and use hotwire, i'll be sure to list my win and the listed amenities.

Please follow-up this thread with whatever you decide for this stay (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans. 

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide for this trip.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]