Priceline Hotel: Help Identify 5* hotel in London England

themani
By themani,
in

Hello,

I am travelling to London, England from March 7 - 13 2015, with my family (2 adults & 2 children - 3 & 7 yrs) and was hoping you can help identify the following hotels please:

1) Mayfair - Soho area

Restaurant, Fitness center, Internet, Business center

$ 249 / night

2) The city - Tower bridge- St. Paul's cathedral area hotel

Pets, Restaurant, Fitness Center, Free Internet

$ 184 / night

3) Westminster - Houses of Parliament - Victoria Area Hotel

Pets, Restaurant, Fitness, Internet, Business

$ 182 / Night

Thank you in advance!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

These are on PRICELINE EXPRESS? If so, are you searching for one room two?

Note that PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy, after that it's at the discretion of the hotel, and you could receive a room with only one bed. While you can call the hotel you win and request a room with two beds, the hotel may not be able, or willing, to honor your request (considered to be a high risk in Europe given rooms are often notoriously small and rooms with two beds, or which can accommodate quad occupancy, are usually considered upgrades and cost extra).

This risk can be mitigated somewhat by choosing a PRICELINE EXPRESS offer that shows the 'Bed Choice' option if one of the options offered is indicates a room with two beds, otherwise you an also consider HOTWIRE which allows you to search for up to quad occupancy and ensures sleeping accommodations for everyone you include in your search (although this usually means two beds, the second 'bed' could be a sofabed, rollaway, etc)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know your thoughts on the above and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The vast majority of London hotels will likely charge for more than double occupancy, so it would be a lot of legwork/research only to find out that each one is not suitable for your needs (as well as the need to guess correctly, what is you get a hotel that says "OK, we won't charge for your kids" and then you win a hotel different than what we/you thought?)

A better/less risky approach would be to use either PRICELINE EXPRESS (where a 'Bed Choice' hotel shows the option of two beds) OR search HOTWIRE for 2adults/children.

Does anything show up with a two bed room choice show up thru PRICELINE EXPRESS, or on HOTWIRE for 2adults/2children, that is within your desired star rating, zones, and budget?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi Again,

So today while looking at the Priceline Express Deal I did come across options that matched our criteria and gave the Bed Choice Available Option. They are as follows:

1) Westminster - Houses of Parliament - Victoria Area Hotel

4 * 

Bed Choice Available

Restaurant, Free Internet

$ 170 / night

2) Knightsbridge - Harrods area hotel

4*

Restaurant, Free internet, Business center

Bed Choice Available

$ 149/ night

Hotwire:

The City - Tower bridge - St. Paul's Cathedral

4*

Pets, Restaurant, Fitness and business center, Free internet

$ 237 / night

Thank you so much for all your help! 

I am travelling to London, England from March 7 - 13 2015, with my family (2 adults & 2 children - 3 & 7 yrs)...

Are your dates correct... you leave for London this Saturday? (i searched for these dates and didn't see the first hotel listed so want to make sure we have the correct dates before researching the above)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

No problem, glad we got it straightened out:

My guess for the 4* Westminster property would be the Windermere Hotel... for the Knightsbridge property Myhotel Chelsea would be my guess.

I'm not currently seeing the HOTWIRE offer when searching for 2adults/2children... are you still seeing this one on your own search?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]