Priceline Hotel: Ocho Rios, Jamaica NYOP or Express Deal

Cecered86
By Cecered86,
in

Hello Everyone, this will be my first time posting here. My name is CeCe, and i plan on getting married in Jamaica in July. I'm thinking about going with a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal in Ocho Rios, Jamaica which is a 3 star hotel in the ocho rios oceanfront area the amenities included are:

Guaranteed Amenities:

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Restaurant

Fitness Center

All Inclusive

Business Center

I have done my research, and I see not many people post their winning bids for Jamaica, so I don't expect you all to know which hotel this is, but any help would be appreciated. My main concern is with a property that is all inclusive, does that mean it's all inclusive for two people or only the person the room is booked for? It's very confusing to me because I haven't found any answers on this topic anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Welcome to BetterBidding! (and congratulations on your upcoming nuptials :wub: )

Please include the actual date(s) of your stay and the room rate per nite for the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above and we will have a look at this offer.

The price shown is the room rate per nite so it is the total cost (not including fees/taxes) for two people.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]