Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Los Angeles (Hollywood) The Moment Hotel

BmansPop
By BmansPop,
in

I've never been to LA, and was recommended looking in Hollywood/West Hollywood for hotels. Open to other areas but, dont know what to expect. I will also be renting a car (probably through priceline too)

Yesterday there was an Priceline express deal in West Hollywood 4* for $197/night. I was planning on booking it tonight but Its no longer there. A 4* in west hollywood is now listed at $220.

I've bid up to $197 in Hollywood and West Hollywood and was not able to get a deal.

Any advice? should I wait? keep looking at express deals? 

What is the Beverly Hills - Century City 4* in express deals? Is this a good area for a first time tourist to stay?

thanks in advance for the help

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you haven't yet, please start by reading your messages (as this will also remove the red box at the top of the page asking that you do the same)

Beverly Hills appears to be a bit cheaper for your dates, but if you want Hollywood/West Hollywood, i do think you're likely within a few dollars of winning in one of these zones. As to which zone would be best, i think it really has a lot to do with your plans for this trip and where you intend to visit and to do. Traffic in Los Angeles can be brutal and it can often take much longer than expected to get anywhere as a 10 mile trip can easily take 30 minutes.

What is the Beverly Hills - Century City 4* in express deals?

There is likely more than one 4* hotel in this zone that participates with the PRICELINE EXPRESS product... what is the room rate per nite and the full list of amenities associated with the one that is currently being offered when you search for your dates?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I ended up posting my reply in the wrong thread...sorry about that...im tired...

The 4* has in Hollywood

Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Fitness Center
Free Internet
Business Center

4* in Century City has:

Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Free Internet
Business Center

I also see a 3.5* in Hollywood for $167, any idea what that hotel would be? all it says is business center and internet. gives bed options as well. (edit, i see in your other post that it is probably the Moment)

I will be checking with my wife and hopefully booknig tonight, and will defintely use your links.

After showing my wife the Moment, and told her there was a good chance we could get that one, she thought it looked good and gave me the ok to take the chance on the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal.

I started by doing name your price of 3.5 stars in Hollywood up to $165 and was rejected at $150, $160 and $165, then came back to the website, used the PRICELINE EXPRESS link and got a 3.5 star in Hollywood for $168 for April 4-11.

And you were right, it is the Moment Hotel.

Thanks for your help!!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are pleased with the results (and more importantly that you're wife is pleased :) )

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us confirm this property for the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]