Room cleanliness 4.5/5
Location of hotel 4/5 

Complimentary  Free breakfast
Amenities  Smoke-free rooms
  Restaurant(s)
  Business center
  Internet access

Thank you for any help

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire London thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Then reply here with the room rate of the hotel above in US dollars on a per nite basis and before taxes/fees, and we'll have a closer look at this offer.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

sorry I didn't use HOTWIRE the last time thus didn't post  a follow up - sorry I didn't know that I should have done that.  - Do you want me to follow it up now even at this late stage.  I will know to do that in the future

I did use the link on your page to get the quote- I even get the discount you have through here- but it is changed from $10  to £6  for me .  Doing it again and requesting it in usa dollars gives all the same details but the price is $165  before tax.  the only extra info is it also said hot rate.  No other hotel details even at booking page.

Thanks for any help

This property does not appear on my search when searching for 2adults... but i see it at $164/nite (US) when searching 2adults/2children; are you searching for some combination of more than double occupancy? (or more than one room)

I'm not certain of this property, but my guess would be the Kolbe Hotel Rome.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am seeing the same hotel and price whether searching 2adults/2chidlren or 4adults/0chidren, so my guess above would be the same.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

To confirm, this was a HOTWIRE purchase, correct? If so, Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page (where Free Parking and Free Internet the only amenities showing??... or was this a PRICELINE EXPRESS purchase??)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]