Priceline Hotel: Please help identify these London hotels

Kaneohe0850
By Kaneohe0850,
in

I will be traveling to London and need some help identifying these three Priceline Express hotels.  I'm using your Priceline and HOTWIRE links to research hotels for this trip!

Dates of travel: May 17-19 (2 nights)

one person traveling

1.  4 Star Hotel in Notting Hill - Paddington Station Area for $129/night (saves 38%)

Guest score 8/10

Amenities: Restaurant, Free internet

Double bed, non-smoking classic room for $129

Double bed, non-smoking Club room for $148

2.  4 Star Hotel in Westminster - Houses of Parliament - Victoria Area for $142/night (saves 22%)

Guest score: 8/10

Amenities: Restaurant, Fitness Center, Free Internet, Business Center

No room choices available, standard double room (I guess)

3.  4 Star Hotel in Knightsbridge - Harrods Area for $151/night (saves 22%)

Guest score: 8/10

Amenities: Restaurant, Free Internet, Business Center

Double bed, non-smoking superior room for $151

Double bed, non-smoking suite for $205

I will be traveling to London and appreciate your help with identifying these 3 Hotwire hotels:

Travel dates: June 17-19 (2 nights)

booking a double room for single use (one person traveling)

Am using your Hotwire link to research this trip.

1.  Chelsea - Knightsbridge - Harrods area 4-star hotel, $114/night (68% off, regular price is $361/night)

Amenities:  Boutique hotel, Fitness Center, Restaurant, Business Center, Internet Access

4/5 stars on TripAdvisor

2.  Kensington - Shepherds Bush - Westfield London area 4.5 star hotel, $153/night (39% off, regular price is $251/night)

Amenities:  Free internet, Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant

4.5/5 stars on TripAdvisor

3.  Westminster - Victoria - Big Ben area 4.5 star hotel, $155/night (48% off, regular price is $301/night)

90% recommended

Amenities:  Free internet, Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant, Fitness Center, Business Center, In-room Accessibility, Wheelchair Accessible

4/5 stars on TripAdvisor, 90% recommended (some recent reviews indicate construction in progress)

Thank you!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of the board to edit the topic title to report your win and to provide the details of your win... the entire thread will automatically be moved (if necessary) to the correct section of the board.

The above will take 20-30 minutes to research which i unfortunately don't have time for at the moment, if this thread is not replied to 24 hours from now please reply to put it back in the queue to remind me to have a look.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

See comments/guesses below:

HOTWIRE

1. Chelsea - Knightsbridge - Harrods area 4-star hotel, $114/night (68% off, regular price is $361/night)

--> not currently seeing any 4* hotel offered in this zone for your dates

2. Kensington - Shepherds Bush - Westfield London area 4.5 star hotel, $153/night (39% off, regular price is $251/night)

Please search using the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com tool, do you see:

Free Internet

Smoke Free

Restaurant

Hi-Speed Internet

... if so, my guess for this one would be the Hotel Xenia Preferred Boutique

3. Westminster - Victoria - Big Ben area 4.5 star hotel, $155/night (48% off, regular price is $301/night)

--> not seeing any 4.5* hotel offered in this zone for your dates

PRICELINE EXPRESS

1. 4 Star Hotel in Notting Hill - Paddington Station Area for $129/night (saves 38%)

--> The Colonnade London

2. 4 Star Hotel in Westminster - Houses of Parliament - Victoria Area for $142/night (saves 22%)

--> Park Plaza Riverbank London would be my best guess for this one

3. 4 Star Hotel in Knightsbridge - Harrods Area for $151/night (saves 22%)

--> no guess

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]