Priceline Hotel: 3* Barcelona (La Rambla - El Raval - El Poblesec) Hotel Turin

Janet Diber
By Janet Diber,
in

Hello, You were very helpful in helping me find fantastic accommodation around USA last year so now am hoping you can help me out with a few places in Europe.

Given there are no 3.5 star hotels listed on the Priceline hotel list i was wondering if you could tell me what you think this hotel is?

3.5 star La Rambla Priceline express details:

Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Free Internet
Business Center

AU$103 per night Room Assigned At Check-in - Sleeps Two Adults
AU$106 per night Nonsmoking Standard Room
AU$113 per night Nonsmoking Room

Also I would like to stay near La Rambla is this the best area to be searching?

thanks

Welcome back! :)

This property has not yet been reported to the board, and while i'm not certain, the Sunotel Club Central would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This property has not yet been reported to the board thru either PRICELINE nor HOTWIRE. As well, 'picking' the hotel you want and then trying to figure out if it is offered on PRICELINE EXPRESS can be like looking for a needle in a haystack and really backwards of how you should be researching. Even if this hotel does participate with PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, there is typically only hotel offered at each star level within a zone, and there is no way to 'force' the service to offer you the specific hotel that you are hoping for.

If you're flexible in the hotel that you are willing to stay in a better approach is to choose the zone(s) you think are acceptable, search each using our BiddingHelper.com tool, and see if any hotels at the star rating you are seeking are within your budget. From there, see if you can determine/guess which hotels are being offered and if any of them will work for your needs.

If you want a specific hotel, or a hotel within a specific location that is more precise than the PRICELINE / HOTWIRE zones allow, please use and book thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com which will make it easy to evaluate your options and how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating or to stay closer/further from your ideal location.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we will advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes I do understand that but there doesnt seem to be any 3 star hotels on the hotel list for Barcelona. Is that because non have been reported?

Do you think this hotel could be Silken Ramblas Barcelona?

$109 - 8/10 - 4 star on Priceline with these amenities:

Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Restaurant
Fitness Center
Free Internet
Business Center

and this bed selection:

$95 per night Room Assigned At Check-in - Sleeps Two Adults
$119 per night Nonsmoking Room

The hotel lists only contain hotels reported to the board. If a star rating is not listed in a given zone it could also be due to it being a new zone and we have not yet updated the list for the new zone boundaries, but usually it's due to a hotel of that star rating not yet being reported.

Is the PRICELINE EXPRESS property above in the La Rambla - El Raval - El Poblesec? (and at the beginning of your post you list as $109/nite but later you list one room at $95 and one at $119??)

If this is a 4* in the La Rambla - El Raval - El Poblesec, the Silken Ramblas Barcelona would be a possibility as it does have all the amenities listed, but i would put my guess with the Hotel Vueling BCN.

Let us know what you decide or how we can be of further help.

Thank you and yes that is a bit confusing but i did just check it and it does say $109 per night but bed selection is $95 assigned or $119 non smoking. 

Please forgive my ignorance but i could not find the hotel Vueling on your hotels list under Priceline la Rambla-El Raval? Is there somewhere else i should be looking?

Janet,

You can find the Hotel Vueling BCN on www.tripadvisor.com.  It isn't on the Better Bidding hotel lists since no member here has yet received it via bidding (and reported it).  It does have an excellent rating on TripAdvisor.   CLICK HERE if you'd like to see that information.

Without prior reporting, the identification is necessarily less sure, hence the "possibility" in thereuare's last response.   

I always think it is fun to be able to add a new hotel to the lists.  I've scored a couple European ones, and even one in a very small New Mexico town.  

Romelle

Thank you and yes that is a bit confusing but i did just check it and it does say $109 per night but bed selection is $95 assigned or $119 non smoking.

Maybe you're not using US Dollars as the default currency and after clicking thru it shows US Dollars? I'm seeing $95(US) on the initial page, then $95 and $119 on the subsequent pages.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 5 weeks later...

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the results and this property will be convenient for your plans this trip.

To confirm, you won this by bidding on PRICELINE (as opposed to PRICELINE EXPRESS) and this property is in PRICELINE's 'La Rambla - El Raval - El Poblesec' zone? (you can still view the zone by looking at your confirmation and looking below the hotel name and above the hotel address)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]