pet friendly

near beach

fitness

pool

restaurant

business center

internet

spa

I am assuming it would be the Hilton Molino Stucky, and would like it very much... but is it possible?

Hotel 2, another one in the Giudecca

3 star, $87 per night

Trip advisor 4 / 5

free breakfast

free internet

pet friendly

I have no guess about this

Hotel 3:

4 star in San Marco - Dorsoduro, $251 $187 per night

Trip advisor 3.5 / 5

free breakfast
free internet

boutique hotel

smoke free rooms

I am assuming this may be La Fenice et des Artistes, but unsure again

Hotel 4:

4.5 star in San Polo - Santa Croce, $210 $168 per night

Trip advisor 3.5 / 5

free breakfast
free internet

From what I've read here and elsewhere, I thought of Domina Home Ca' Zusto, but doesn't match star ratings

Finally, hotel 5:

3 star in San Polo - Santa Croce, $218 $130 per night

no reviews

free breakfast
free internet
smoke free rooms

No idea about this one!!!

Thanks in advance for your very valuable help!!!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

To get started, please include the dates of your stay so we can replicate your search.

Also, so we can try to filter the above down to a manageable list, what exactly is it that you're looking for from this trip and how you would rank the importance of budget, star rating, location, etc? What is your maximum budget for this trip (per nite before fees/taxes)

Are your plans firm? Would the first property, if indeed the Hilton, be your first choice?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks Admin! Sorry I forgot that important detail. Fixed dates are, check in on April 6th, and check out on April 9th, for a 3 night total.

I'm willing to go up to $150 per night, but would consider upwards depending on the property.

My top priority is the 5 star because it seems a bargain for the price. Then the 3star properties because of amenities and price, and finally the 4stars in case one of them is La Fenice, which I visited once before.

My guess for the 5* would be a new amenity set for the Hilton Molino Stucky... since this appears to be your top choice do you want to go with this one?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Browsing in Hotwire, I found the following hotels that caught my interest:

Hotel 1:

3.5 star in San Marco - Dorsoduro
$207 $138 per night
Trip advisor 3.5 / 5

free breakfast

free internet

pet friendly

restaurant

Accessibile for visually impaired / accessible path of travel

Hotel 2:
4 star in San Marco - Dorsoduro
$248 $139 per night
Trip advisor 3.5 / 5
restaurant

business center

internet access

Hotel 3:

3 star in San Polo - Santa Croce

215 $131 per night
no trip advisor rating
free breakfast

smoke free rooms
internet access

Dates for any choice would be April 6-9 this year.

Hope you can help me, cheers!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

What happened to your first choice of hotel appearing above... why not just go with that one? (especially since it's basically the same price as the others which are lower rated, and not your first choice)

It is rare that a user is really looking at 5* hotels and 3* hotel for the same stay (especially in Europe where a 3* hotel may be more like a 2.5*/2* hotel in the US)

Thanks, but that offer was gone some days ago.

The reason I post these options is I am focusing more on location and a price around $120-150, than on star ratings. Obviously, more stars amd free breakfast are preferred, but every time I travel to Europe, the former are my value drivers.

Thanks!!

If location is your primary object then perhaps our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com would be a better option as you can easily see your options near almost any location in the world and determine how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating OR to stay closer/further from your ideal location.

If you're still interested in the properties above you'll need to either filter to your most likely 2-3 candidates or wait for us to have time to return this this thread, as i don't have the time right now that it would take to research the above (and still be able to reply to all the other users who are seeking assistance)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

...or at least the first one!

I knew there was a priority and not all were of equal interest. ;)

Hotel 1:

3.5 star in San Marco - Dorsoduro

$207 $138 per night

Trip advisor 3.5 / 5

free breakfast

free internet

pet friendly

restaurant

Accessibile for visually impaired / accessible path of travel

I'm not certain, but the Hotel All'Angelo looks like a very good match and that would be my best guess for this one.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see the hotel re-appeared and you received the hotel you originally wanted.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this new amenity set for this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]