Paypal and hotwire question(s)

leonsousa
By leonsousa,
in

Hello!

I would like to know what happens if I book the same hotel day by day.

Let me explain what I mean.

I want to stay 3 nights in a city and I have hotwire is offering the $20 coupon. The hotel hot price + tax is over $100, so I can use the coupon.

If I book each day separatly I'll be able to use the coupon 3 times.

In this case, will the hotel put me in the same room for the 3 days or will I have to checkout and checkin again every day?

The terms of the coupon are one use per account, but i don't know what, and if so what criteria (account name, check-in person name, etc) they are using.

Keep in mind that if you do try to make multiple purchases, there is always the chance that the same hotel for one of your additional nite(s) is no longer offered and you would then need to change properties mid-trip.

Let us know what you decide to do and how it goes... you can use this thread to report the details of your win and we will move the entire thread to the correct section of the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still seeing it... if you're not, or to report a win for your trip, please start a NEW TOPIC in the location that you're searching for and we will assist you there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

General information about why the PayPal option don't show on HOTWIRE

If you look at the dates that leonsousa and arich35 has asked the questions why PayPal isn't available you will see that both questions are asked on a Friday.

The current pattern is that HOTWIRE does some maintenance on Fridays and the PayPal option will be gone for a few hours during this time. This could happen any day but Fridays are the most common.

If you don't see the PayPal option so just check back. It's not gone for good, just down for awhile and will likely return.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]