Hotwire Hotel: 4* New York City (Times Square - Theater District) Millenium Broadway

Beantown Girl
By Beantown Girl,
in

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 3 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Fitness

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

... if this is what you're seeing, the Holiday Inn Express New York - Manhattan West Side would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Okay, I tried the bidding helper but unfortunately that's all it says. That Holiday Inn is a little too far west for me so I will have to pass. I'm going to look in the Empire State Area now since my bf just told me he wants to be somewhere around koreantown.

So if you have any suggestions or comments, my max budget would be around $150 preferably closer to koreantown but TS is fine as long as it doesn't go pass the West 50s. 3 star is fine as long as it has a good location but ideally 3.5 to 4 star. 3/31-4/1. Thanks.

...closer to koreantown but TS is fine as long as it doesn't go pass the West 50s. 3 star is fine as long as it has a good location but ideally 3.5 to 4 star. 3/31-4/1.

To avoid any confusion:

ZONES: please list the zones that you would like to bid by PRICELINE name

STARS: what do you want to try for first?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the reply. To be exact, I am looking for a 4* or 3.5* TS or ESB on 3/31-4/1. I'd like to try for a 4 star first. But before we do that, could you help me identify the following two hotels:

4* ESB $156 with the following amenities:

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access

3.5* ESB $157 with the following amenities:

FULL AMENITIES: Boutique hotel, Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access

Thanks in advance!

Best guess/comments for each:

4* ESB $156 with the following amenities:

--> Carlton on Madison Avenue or the St Giles The Court... although the latter is seen much more frequently than the former, so that one would be slightly more likely form a probability point of view, although you should at least be prepared for either.

3.5* ESB $157 with the following amenities:

--> the Radisson Martinique or the The Marcel at Gramercy would each be possibilities, but i'm not certain of either

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 1 month later...

Thank you for that reply. My boyfriend took a look at those hotels but he's not in love with the locations. With that being said could you please help me identify this hotel: $110 MSG 3.5* on 3/30-4/1 with the following amenities:

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Thanks in advance!

I appreciate the quick reply, but isn't the wyndham new yorker a 4 star property? Unless it got downgraded I'm guessing. To be precise, I am looking for a 3.5* and up hotel located between TS and ESB, but more towards ESB. If it's TS, I'd hate to be above W45th. I'm considering MSG right now but only if it is not west of 8th avenue. It seems pretty complicated because it is lol. Well, its my 10 year anniversary so everything's gotta be just right including the setting and budget. Hopefully I'll manage to book this trip soon it's right around the corner. Thanks for your time.

I appreciate the quick reply, but isn't the wyndham new yorker a 4 star property? Unless it got downgraded I'm guessing. To be precise, I am looking for a 3.5* and up hotel located between TS and ESB, but more towards ESB. If it's TS, I'd hate to be above W45th. I'm considering MSG right now but only if it is not west of 8th avenue. It seems pretty complicated because it is lol. Well, its my 10 year anniversary so everything's gotta be just right including the setting and budget. Hopefully I'll manage to book this trip soon it's right around the corner. Thanks for your time.

Happy Anniversary! :)

It has not yet been reported to the board, but I'd strongly guess that the Wyndham has been downgraded to 3.5*. Did you have a max budget per night in mind for hotel?

Please let us know what you decide and if you have additional questions.

Thanks for that reply Aaron. Okay I've narrowed it down to either that one or the following one which I do need help identifying if you don't mind. It's a TS 3* for $105 3/30-3/3:

FULL AMENITIES: Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Thanks.

Ughh unfortunately I've stayed there before and I wasn't too thrilled about the rooms there. I think it was 3.5* when I stayed there though. Can you help me with another one please? It is a TS 3.5* on 3/30-3/31 for $107 which is a great deal. Here are the amenities:

FULL AMENITIES: Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Business center, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility

Also 75% recommended if that matters, thanks!

Yes, I took another look and the price increased by quite a bit. However I did ultimately end up making a purchase on HOTWIRE.

So glad I got the Millenium Broadway, especially for a decent price. Great hotel, we stay there quite often and it's right in the thick of things. Just to confirm the amenities from my hotwire email:

Amenities: Pet friendly, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower.

Thank you for sharing your result with the board.

Also thanx for reporting this new amenity combo to the BetterBidding Hotwire Hotel List

Good to see that you're happy with the outcome.

Enjoy your stay.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]