Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (North Michigan Ave - River North) W Hotel Lakeshore

mreinhardt
By mreinhardt,
in

Congrats on your success and Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Pretty terrific deal for this W property. I haven't seen it since they redid it last year (it was given a pretty significant facelift last year), but I did think it was a nice W.  The W's are understandably not everyone's cup-of-tea, if you like sleek, trendy boutique properties you will probably enjoy the W.

I'm very familiar with the city, if you have any questions, please let me know (If you are looking for recommendations, please provide specific likes/dislikes.)

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Parking at Navy Pier:

Save on parking every day at Navy Pier, now extended through March 31, 2015!

$15 Monday – Thursday
$20 Friday – Sunday

No coupon or validation necessary. May not be combined with any other promotion, valet or validation rate. Valid at Navy Pier Garages only, 600 E. Grand Avenue. Published garage rates are valid for a 24-hour period starting from the time stamped on the ticket when the car entered the garage. Cars parked beyond the 24 hours will be subject to additional rates.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]