Priceline Hotel: Maui 2-18 to 2-25

love2travel2015
By love2travel2015,
in

To add to the above, i'll comment that if you're not aware, rates are very high for these dates. If you haven't checked already, please search using MAPS and HOTELS.com to get a feel for current prices of 4* hotels in these zones, as well as using the 'Hotels by Name' tab of our BiddingHelper.com, as 'usual' winning bid prices for these dates will likely not apply given the very high demand i'm currently seeing.

Do you already have plane tickets and a back-up reservation (if so, where and how much) OR is this an optional trip that you're trying to put together at the last minute if you're able to make it work... or neither of these and you will make this trip at any price, but don't yet have a RefundableRates.com hotel?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I have merged all of your posts into this thread. As per my previous comments, i believe it is very unlikely that you will be able to win a 4* hotel in one of these zones for $200/nite or less. If you want to try, you have TWO re-bid zones available when bidding 4* in the Maui area. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* Lahaina...

Bid $150, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $175, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $185, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 4* Wailea...

Bid $150, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $175, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $185, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 4* Lahaina and Wailea...

Bid $190, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $195, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $200

Any questions feel free to ask. If the above is rejected, please search as per above using our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com and let us know the best available rate you're able to find at an acceptable 4* or better property. Also, please let us know regarding whether this is a confirmed that trip that you will be taking or if a last minute idea you're trying to piece together if the price is right?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for your help so far. This is a trip that we "must" take as we will not have another opportunity anywhere in the near future. We already have plane tickets though no hotel yet. We did stay at the Sheraton Maui about 7 years ago in February and paid about $165 a night through priceline. I understand that prices are not the same now nor do I expect it be, but I'd love to get a great deal anyways.  Btw... we really enjoyed the Sheraton last time and wouldnt mind staying there again though we are up for anything in comparative value.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]