By epiro,
in

Hi,

Trying to ID Priceline Express Deal for 4/10/15-4/12/15

4*

N. Michigan Ave/River North Area

Restaurant, Free Internet, Business Center

8+ Guest Favorite

Choice of King Bed + Sofabed - Suite - Free Wifi ($112) or 1 King Bed + Sofabed - Suite - Free Wifi ($126)  not sure what the difference is...

Based on the above and the list of 4* hotels won on PL, I narrowed the following; just looking for any further insight.  Thanks!

Allerton
Autograph
Millennium Knickerbocker
Public
Hyatt Mag Mile
Mile North
Dana

Rafaello

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

These amenities are common, but the Godfrey has been seen with this amenity set previously. That would be my guess (and the room descriptions would also definitely lead me to lean towards this being that property.)

If you can actually get a suite for $112 at a 4* in Chicago in April I'd take it ASAP. Plus, if you book today and use coupon in my signature that takes another $20 off, so effectively $102 per night.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks AaronJB!

I was using TripAdvisor to narrow down the options based on the amenities and The Godfrey wasn't a match (TA does not show it having a restaurant or business services, even though it does).

Do you know of a reason for the difference between the $112 option and the $126 option (or a reason why they list it that way?)

Also, I the Priceline reservation is for only 2 adults, if I add a third person at time of check in do you think it would it be a problem? There is a sofabed...

EPiro

Not sure on the difference between the two rooms, one may be slightly bigger (the lower one may be a studio suite vs a larger suite for the more expensive one) or some other upgrade. The hotel's website only lists "1BR suite", it doesn't list a variation.

Usually I'd be cautious regarding 3 people (not in terms of the # as much as the risk of not getting bedding for the party.) In this case, if you're getting a suite, it should be fine.

Still, I'd definitely take this while the coupon is available (and otherwise) as if you are able to get an upgraded room at this property that would be a tremendous deal.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Hi,

Trying to narrow down Express Deals 4* N. Michigan Ave/River North with the following amenities:

Restaurant, Business Center

Guest Rating 7+

I waited too long on the deal we previously thought was the Godfrey (my post on 2/5) - I didn't get the headcount until today. :(

Thanks! I truly appreciate your help.

EPiro