Priceline Hotel: Looking for bid advice in Beverly Hills

Mtlmatt
By Mtlmatt,
in

If Beverly Hills is the only zone you're willing to accept (or any other zones, such as West Hollywood, also acceptable?), i think it may take more than your target of $150 but less than your maximum of $180... how high are you willing to bid at this point in time?

For help with a rental car please post in the PRICELINE CAR RENTAL section of the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

... If prices are to drop in the coming months I will wait.

Nobody knows if rates will drop, or move higher, between now and your stay... it all depends on supply/demand (how actual new reservations/cancellations come in relative to expected new reservations/cancellations)

If you do choose to wait i'd suggesting using our RateDrop service to help you monitor rates for the star rating, zone, and dates you're interested in (it's free)

Let us how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]