Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Las Vegas (Airport LAS) La Quinta Inn and Suites Las Vegas Airport South

apaton
By apaton,
in

Hi, 

I am new to the BB site, but not new to Price.line / Hot.wire.  I'm excited to see there are alternatives! 

I have a question - I currently have a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal up on Priceline and I'd like to get a second opinion on which hotel it might be.  Here are the details:

Offer: $66

2.5* in Las Vegas Airport area

Amenities:

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Pets Allowed

Fitness Center

Free Parking

Airport Shuttle

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Business Center

Offers choice of bed types - 

Queen Bed - Accessible Nonsmoking Room - Free Breakfast, Free Wifi

2 Queen Beds - Nonsmoking Room - Free Breakfast, Free Wifi, Fridge, Microwave

King Bed - Accessible Nonsmoking Room - Free Breakfast, Free Wifi

King Bed - Free Breakfast, Free Wifi, Fridge, Microwave

Nonsmoking Room - Free Breakfast, Free Wifi, Mini Fridge, Microwave

Based on all this, I think it is the former Wyndham, but now the Best Western Plus, on St. Rose Parkway.  They currently list their rooms for around $99/night on that date.  What do you think? 

Thanks in advance for your help, and when I make my purchase, I will absolutely use the links from here.

Welcome to BetterBidding! (we're glad you found us :) )

We have not yet seen this PRICELINE EXPRESS property reported to the board, but my guess for this one would be the La Quinta Inn and Suites Las Vegas Airport South. (i don't think the Best Western you referenced in Pet Friendly which would exclude it from the possibilities)

Also, as you're new to the board but not new to PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, you may also be interested in some of our companion sites/features such as RateDrop, Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins, Priceline Maps, and Win Alerts.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for the stay above or how we can be of further help.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see it was the hotel guessed and that you're pleased with the outcome.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us confirm this property for the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]