Priceline Hotel: Nashville, Tennessee

sjab11
By sjab11,
in

Hi there,

looking to stay in Downtown Nashville on February 13th and checking out on the 14th. I am military and usually can find really great deals through booking hotels direct but I think because it being Valentine's weekend rates are seeming high. Hoping to book on Priceline and get a good deal but have never done before. I don't specifically have a budget in mind but do not want to spend the $250-$300 they are asking per night. Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you search using our BiddingHelper.com and look at the Price.line tab, which zone(s) are you willing to stay in? What is your desired star rating for this stay?

Let us know the information above and we will look deeper into your trip.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]