Hotwire Hotel: Looking for Cosmopolitan las vegas 3/6 to 3/9

shalin04
By shalin04,
in

We are looking to stay at the Cosmo from march 6 - 9.  On HOTWIRE they are showing a price of $227 crossed out and a lower price thats 35% off.  Aria is $226, so I am thinking its not that. Also the resort fee matches that of Cosmo which is $25, but i believe thats pretty average across the hotels in that area.  Would you think I will get the Cosmo hotel?  

Thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages (which will also remove the red box at the top of the page asking you to do the same)

Note that the crossed out rate shown by HOTWIRE is an average rate of hotels of this star rating in the zone for your dates... not necessarily the rate of the specific hotel currently offered, so you can't use this information in trying to identify the hotel.

For help with this offer please list the zone that this property is located in along with the complete list of amenities that are associated with this hotel (to ensure you're seeing the complete set of amenities, please use our BiddingHelper.com and use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]