Priceline Hotel: 5 star New York 3/3 - 3/6

golfpro10
By golfpro10,
in

I am looking to name my own price on a 5 star in the SOHO/Tribeca area 3/3 - 3/6. The express deal saves you 25% and is the Trump SOHO which is the hotel I am trying to get. I figured if I try name your own price I might be able to get it cheaper. I just wanted to make sure that I am not going to get the Greenwich Hotel. The other thing that concerns me is that when I go to bid on a 5 star in this region it is telling me that the median price for a 5 star is $300. Since the 2 hotels listed as possibilities are more expensive just wanted to make sure there isn't a hidden hotel I didn't know about. Thx in advance for the help.

If you bid for a particular star rating and zone, you have to be willing to accept any of the hotels at that star rating in that zone, there's no way to make sure you won't get a particular property (or will get a particular property.)

If you would like us to try to confirm the PRICELINE EXPRESS listing, please provide the price per night, zone and full list of amenities and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Please start by reading your messages...

3x

... this will also remove the red box at the top of the page asking you to do the same ;)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]