Priceline Hotel: 3* Kansas City (Olathe) Best Western Plus Olathe Hotel and Suites

Megan2981
By Megan2981,
in

I just won a hotel room in Olathe, KS that I didn't even want. Looking at the hotel lists, there were no 3 star hotels listed and I won one when I really need to be in Overland Park. Please update your list on this site so other users aren't in a situation like I am. I am now stuck having to pay for a room I won't even use!

Looking at the hotel lists, there were no 3 star hotels listed and I won one when I really need to be in Overland Park.

Sorry to hear you received a hotel in a zone that you didn't intend, but do you see the comments at the top of the Hotel List regarding the hotel lists only contain hotels reported to the board and should NOT be used to determine your re-bid zones?

For the future, the only way that should be used to determine your re-bid zones is outlined here: Priceline Re-Bidding Explained, and you are always welcomed/encouraged to confirm your re-bid zones with the board before bidding.

Please update your list on this site so other users aren't in a situation like I am.

If you can share the details of your purchase (star rating, city, zone, hotel name, bid price, and dates of your stay) we will be able to update the Priceline Hotel List accordingly... but at the moment we know no details of what you won so not sure what information we should add.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry I am frustrated, I understand why the hotel isn't on the list. Here is the information you requested.

City: Olathe, Kansas

Hotel Name: Best Western Plus Olathe Hotel & Suites

Star Rating: 3

Zone: 13

Bid Price: $40/night

Dates of Stay: Friday, February 27, 2015 - Sunday, March 1, 2015

Thank you for all you do to keep the site updated, it really is a huge help when using Priceline.

Thanks for the follow-up and sharing the details of your purchase.

While i understand your frustration, if you bid enough a 'mistake' eventually happens to us all... fortunately this was only a 2 nite stay at $40/nite as it could have been much worse. If you can somehow make this work for your needs the hotel does get very good reviews and includes breakfast (even just stop by for breakfast :unsure: )

Feel free to ask the board for help in the future to confirm your re-bid zones or just a second set of eyes to review your strategy, as we can often minimize mistakes before they happen.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]