Hotwire Hotel: Five Star in Midtown Central

jrs144pitt
By jrs144pitt,
in

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOT.WIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our Bidding.Helper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I clicked through on the Hotwire Website and right before checkout there is an option to see more amenities:  free internet, indoor pools, restaurants, self service laundry, spa services, accessible for hearing, in room accessibility, accessible parking, pet friendly, pools, business center, internet access, accessible for visually, accessible path of travel, accessible bathroom, roll-in shower

I'm currently seeing a 5* hotel in this zone for $350/nite but it only has the following amenities:

Fitness

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

.. if this is what you're seeing my best guess for this one would be The Westhouse New York.

Are you seeing this one above OR still a hotel with the longer list of amenities?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

When I search for Five-Star hotels on Hotwire for these dates (5-15 to 5-17),  I get two in Mid-Town Central.  One is $375 per night (100%recommended) and the other is $369 per night (85% recommended).  The $375 property lists:  Pool(s), Pet Friendly, Business Center, Restaurant, Self Service Laundry, Indoor Pool, Free Internet, and Spa Services.  It also says at the top that the last person who booked got "The Quin".

I'm still only seeing the one i listed above... i have also tried various subsets of your dates and different adult/children combinations and am not able to get the $375/nite hotel, so i'm unable to research this one further.

What is it that you are are looking for from this stay?

Also, note that the "Last person got ___" info is in reference to the last person who booked a hotel that this star rating in this zone, not necessarily the specific hotel currently offered.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

That's strange.  I'm still seeing two results for Midtown Central.  One is 100% recommended and has a pool for $371/nt.  The other is $364/nt. and does not have a pool and is 85% recommended.  I'm looking for a five-star close to Central Park and a pool would be a nice addition...I was just hoping to know what property it is since I'm assuming that the $364/nt. property is the one you suggested already (Westhouse NY).

I'm seeing the 5* for $359 in MTC w/Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, which would likely be the Westhouse.

I'm seeing a second 5* in the zone when searching this evening:

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see:

Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Spa, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

Unfortunately, this listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board. 

Thank you for keeping us updated on what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for a 5-star hotel very close to Central Park.

I'm seeing a 5-star in the Upper East Side for $355 night with 100% recommendation for 5/15-5/17 with these amenities: pet friendly, business, internet, visual impair, path of travel, roll shower, restaurants, self laundry, spa, hearing impair, in room accessible, access bathroom

Thanks

A property with this amenity set has not yet been reported to the board... the Hotel Plaza Athenee or The Pierre would both seem likely candidates, but i'm not sure... this property does have a very good 4.5/5.0 TA rating so it should live up to the 5* rating.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]