Bidding for tickets from LAX to OTP on June 2015

Bettyluna
By Bettyluna,
in

I plan to travel to Bucharest from Los Angeles between 06.25.2015 to 07.18.2015, 2 tickets.

The cheapest tickets are with Aeroflot at 1030$/pers (not an option since we'll need a visa). All other tickets are over 1300$/pers.

I tried bidding yesterday but not successful even with 1200$/ticket. I would be happy to get those tickets for 1100$/person.

Is too early to try bidding on this airfair? When is the best moment to bid?

Do you think the price will go down?

Thank you for answering,

Bettyluna

There is no way to know if rates will come down, or move higher, between now and your trip.

Unfortunately airfare is a bit of a crapshoot (even when making 'regular' purchases) as rates can often seem to go up/down with little or no pattern to them (although i'm sure the airlines have some formula to the seemingly randomness). All you can do is continue to try to bid, but over the last few years capacity has been but and there have been very few empty seats on planes, making bidding on airfare a difficult proposition as deals become harder and harder to come by.

I assume you saw this thread and are aware of how to Priceline Re-Bid on Airfare?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know how we can be of further help along the way.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]