Priceline Hotel: Looking for 4* Hollywood

thefeebster
By thefeebster,
in

I have not been having much luck, but I also think something must be happening this weekend. Regular stock seems kind of low and very expensive, or maybe that's the nature of this area?? Loews is around $430/night this weekend compared to $250/night for the weekend after. 

Running out of options. I have bid up to $135 with no success, waiting for tomorrow to keep bidding. It tells me the median price for 4*s in this area is $189. Does that imply that I will have to bid up close to that price? I think that's a bit out of our price range. I'm hoping for something $175 or lower, ideally but we can increase the budget slightly. 

I've started taking a look at the express deals as well. There is a 4* available for $200/night, i'm thinking its Loews based on the amenities. 

The median price shown by PRICELINE is meaningless and shouldn't be used in determining your bidding strategy.

What are the actual dates of your stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]