Hotwire Hotel: Toronto Downtown West Hotel help

VivaLara
By VivaLara,
in

Hi there - I'm looking at a stay April 3-5 in Toronto and when i select Toronto Downtown West on Hotwire with pool only 2 options come up right now. Trying to ascertain which ones they might be as I might be willing to pay more if the 4.5 star is a really nice hotel. I'm travelling with 2 adults 2 kids and the pool matters.

4star - Pet friendly pools indoor pool restaurant smoke free business center fitness internet access reg $208 for $112

4.5star - Pet friendly restaurant spa indoor pool business fitness self serve laundry pools internet access reg $367 for $152 

Any ideas?

Welcome to Betterbidding.

4*  - the Renaissance has been seen with this amenity set previously, so that would be my guess.

4.5* - If you repeat your search using our Bidding.Helper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

If you see:

Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Spa, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

--This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but my guess is that the Intercontinental Toronto Centre may have been upgraded to 4.5* from 4*.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I was pretty sure the 4star was renaissance. not keen on that hotel as have stayed there before and don't like it. have stayed at the intercontinental and that would be awesome if the 4.5star was it. question - on hotwire how do you know with their secret deals what type of room you are reserving in advance? that's the only downside for me. i would want to make sure it's a big enough room for our family - is it possible when you've booked on hotwire to then pay for an upgrade at the hotel? i've never used HOTWIRE before so very new to this. thanks :)

Hot.wire and Price.line reservations do not guarantee a particular room type. Given the discounted rates, a regular/non-upgraded room is to be expected. You can call the hotel once the reservation is made and try to work out specifics, but the hotel can say no or charge more for an upgrade.

Thank you for keeping us updated and please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

...i would want to make sure it's a big enough room for our family...

While the room type is not guaranteed, do note that HOTWIRE guaranteed sleeping accommodations for everyong that you include in your search.

Also, if you haven't yet, pleas read your messages (which will also remove the red box at the top of the board asking you to do the same ;) )

Thanks... let us know whatever you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]