Hotwire Hotel: Boston Waterfront/Convention CenterArea

Capecodder
By Capecodder,
in

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Boston thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then reply here and we will have a look at the offer above.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOT.WIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our Bidding.Helper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

If you see:

Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Spa, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

--My guess would be the Seaport.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Great! Thanks for the tip. I did not know about the Hotwire easy view.

Here is what it shows when I follow your instructions:

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

I'd agree that the best guess for this one would be the Seaport Hotel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just found this board this evening. It was a while ago but in August 2013 I booked through Hotwire for $120/nt. It ended up being the Seaport Hotel. The description said "pet-friendly" and I think that even now (don't quote me), it is the only pet-friendly hotel in the area. That may change soon as there are two more hotels going up on D St next to the convention center. I think one is an Element Hotel (by Starwood) and I heard the other is going to be an extended stay along the lines of a Candlewood or Homewood suites.

sw1,

Welcome to BetterBidding! (we're glad you found us :) )

Thanks for the inside track as far as what is happening in the area.

We look forward to hearing about, and helping with, your future travel plans.

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry to hear this trip went out of budget and you needed to cancel, but another example how rates don't always go down closer to the stay.

In the future you can use our sister site RateDrop to input your desired dates, star rating, and zones and receive an alert any time that rates drop. ;)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]