Hotwire Hotel: Please help ID Antwerp hotel

Piggyy
By Piggyy,
in

I'm not sure of this 2.5* property but i would be very cautious of any hotel that shows a 2.5/5.0 TA rating.

There is a 4* hotel for $63/nite offered with a 3.5/5.0 TA rating:

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

... my guess here would be the Ramada Plaza Antwerp

Also, not sure of your needs for this stay, but if you use our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com and search '1 mile from Antwerp', then click the PRICE heading all the results will be sorted by price... there are quite a few offers in the sub-$70 where you may be able to choose a hotel (with good reviews) for not much more than the ones above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you ultimately decide for this stay or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you're choosing to wait, i'd suggest:

1) using RefundableRates.com to book a suitable back-up hotel as this will protect you from rates rising from here

2) set alerts at RateDrop to be notified should any hotels with your desired star rating/zone requirements fall to within a 'buy point' for you... you'll then receive an email knowing that something that has met your criteria is now available.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know whatever you ultimately decide to do for this stay or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

When PRICELINE / HOTWIRE don't work for your needs, please book thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com, OR using the links in our Support Page where we have links to most of the major hotel chains and online booking agencies, including Expedia.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]