Hotwire Hotel: Orange County Anaheim - Disneyland South

mgsnake
By mgsnake,
in

Looking to book trip for disneyland check in 2/6/, check out 2/8 or 2/9 either date works.

Here are the amentities and prices:

4* Disneyland Area South $80.00 FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Suite, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

3.5* Disneyland South $77.00 FULL AMENITIES: Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

3* Disneyland South $67.00 FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Reason I would go with a 3.5 over a 4 if only cheaper by 3 dollars is if the 3.5 was within walking distance and didnt have resort fees etc...

Thanks.

Best guess/comments for each:

4* Disneyland Area South

--> Marriott Anaheim Suites

3.5* Disneyland South

--> this property does have a $12.58 resort fee making it that much more expensive than the 4* above. The Red Lion would be my best guess for this one

3* Disneyland South $67.00

--> not certain, the Anaheim Portofino Inn And Suites is a possibility but i'm really not sure

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please keep all posts for this same stay in this thread. Once you win a hotel use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of this page in order to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase... your thread will then automatically be moved (if necessary) to the correct section of the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove would be my best guess for the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

So I know one of these 2 is probably red lion, but there was a second 3.5* that was added and i cant tell the difference between the 2 so here are both of them.

3.5* $75

Free Internet
    Pet friendly
    Smoke-free rooms
    Fitness center
    Pool(s)
    Restaurant(s)
    Business center
    Self-service laundry

3.5* $75

Smoke-free rooms
    Fitness center
    Pool(s)
    Restaurant(s)
    Business center
    Self-service laundry
    Internet access

Accessibility

Accessible for visually impaired
    Accessible for hearing impaired

For which date range are you currently searching and seeing the above? Are both appearing in the same page OR are you using BiddingHelper.com and one is appearing in the HOTWIRE tab and the other in the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab?

For each listing can you please do the following:

Search HOTWIRE (or use the HOTWIRE tab at BiddingHelper.com) and...

• click the offer
  • on the next page click the BOOK NOW link
  • in the TRIP SUMMARY box click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities
Do you then see more amenities for either/both of the above?

Are you ready to commit to a purchase for this stay at this point in time?

Ok , so the dates for this are the same 2/6-2/9, using BiddingHelper.com in the regular hotwire tab, not the easy view tab, both of these offers are located.

for the 3.5* with $14 hotel fee, these are the ammenities when clicking the see more:

Smoke-free rooms

Fitness center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Self-service laundry

Internet access

Accessible for visually impaired

Accessible for hearing impaired

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Accessible parking

Roll-in shower

for the 3.5* with $12.58 hotel fee, these are ammenities when clicking the see more:

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Smoke-free rooms

Fitness center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Self-service laundry

Internet access

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Accessible parking

I'm not seeing either of these on a standard 1room/2adults/0children search, but...

If you're still seeing the first property my guess for this one would be the Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove.

I only see the second property when searching for 2adults/2children, and my guess here would be the Red Lion.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]