Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* New York City (Soho - Tribeca) Sixty Soho

Taliatravels
By Taliatravels,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages... then reply to this thread with the dates of your stay so we can replicate your search and we will have a look at this offer.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm not currently seeing any 4* hotels offered when searching for your dates... are you still seeing this one on your own search? Either way, there are PLENTY of options available in and around the Times Square area for under $275/nite.

What is it that is most important to you for this stay... star rating, budget, location, user reviews, etc? I'm very familiar with NYC so if you let us know a little more about this stay (what your plans/needs are, what activities you have planned that you want to be near Times Square, etc) we can help find the best option(s) for your needs this trip.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Unfortunately, given the way NYC is, free parking is not an option - the Travel Inn on the West side used to offer it, but doesn't appear to anymore. As noted, there are quite a lot of options in your desired budget range - would you rather push towards the top end of your budget range for something nice (a 4.5-5*; there's a 5* on HOTWIRE in Midtown Central for $235) or go for a less expensive 4*? There are 4*'s within your budget range, including Night ($139 on sale on Expedia), the San Carlos ($236 on Expedia on sale, includes breakfast), 6 Columbus ($219, Expedia.)

I'm also seeing a lot on HOTWIRE, including:

4.5* MTE $255 (you may see a slightly different price) Restaurant, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Pet Friendly. 

--- This would be a possible match for the Omni Berkshire.

4* MTC $155 Restaurant, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible. 

--- This would be a possible match for the Park Central.

Please use the site's Expe.dia link under the Support Page section to start purchases and searches.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

What is more important... a 4* hotel, budget, or proximity to Lucky Strike?

I'm seeing what appears to be the Holiday Inn Express New York - Manhattan West Side for $170/nite which would be within walking distance of Lucky Strike (if you're not carrying a balling ball :) )... as well as the Comfort Inn Midtown West for $140/nite.

I think the Ameritania Hotel is offered at $163/nite and gets great reviews (4.5/5.0 TA rating) but would be a taxi ride to Lucky Strike.

Lastly, the Cassa Times Square is offered for $179/nite, near your target location, and gets very good reviews.

Any of the above of interest and work for your needs?

I was just about to revisit my post above as i realize i had searched for 2adults/1child from a previous search, so rates should actually be a bit lower than i listed above, but as we now know that most anything in Manhattan is acceptable, and best bang for your buck is the goal these would be some of my choices:

Belvedere Hotel for $117/nite

NYLO New York City for $138/nite

Affinia Dumont or Affinia Shelburne (i'm uncertain which) for $205/nite

Thoughts on any of these?

Not sure if your needs are for a certain type/brand of milk, breast milk, or something else... but a refrigerator in the room is not something that you can be guaranteed of when using PRICELINE. Most (but not all) hotels usually have a few refrigerators onhand for guests with medical needs who need to keep medicine refrigerated, but if this is not available at the NYLO (or at whatever hotel you received) since your stay is only for one nite you could keep the containers on ice using an ice bucket.

Let us know how if you're ready to move forward and would like to try to target the NYLO and we will see if still available (and at this price)

• 2 years later...

Thank you for closing this thread and sharing your win with the board.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

Although you have indicated this was a 4* hotel when you purchased i have used 4.5* in the topic title since i believe that is currently the HOTWIRE rating for this property.

Do you happen to see any 'accessible' amenities in the block of text under the 'accessible' amenities you have listed above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]