Hobby Houston Airport

blobula
By blobula,
in

I assume you need a rental at this location?

What are the dates of your rental and what car class are you looking for? What is your expected budget per day? (before taxes/fees)?

Our BiddingHelper.com now also covers Car Rentals and you can start there to get a feel for current rates.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Correct. Dates would be 02/19 - 02/25 dropoff and pickup at the same location.

Doesn't need to be anything fancy. A four door economy car or so would be fine. Seems the going rate is are $45 or more a day. I'd like to get below that if possible. $20?

If Pricelines recent winning bids at this location is accurate seems some people have been able to get cars at $20 for economy and full-size.

Unfortunately PRICELINE's examples of winning bids are not specific to your dates and therefore are not necessarily applicable to your dates which appear to be of high demand.

I don't think that a bid in the $20's is realistic for your dates, but before moving any further...

A four door economy car or so would be fine.

Would a 2 door be acceptable or does it HAVE TO BE a 4 door?

Also, alternately, would a rental from one of the 'second tier' rental companies be OK... i'm seeing Advantage offering $36/day for your dates (thru the Expe.dia tab of our BiddingHelper.com)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]