Hotwire Hotel: 4* Palm Springs Resort (1/17-1/20) $134 per night

dratto
By dratto,
in

Hi I need help identifying a Hotwire hotel deal for a 4* Rancho Mirage - Palm Springs hotel. Listed at $92.00 per night. Amenities are listed below. 

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Resort, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Children's activities, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The Westin Mission Hills Resort would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I need help identifying a hotwire hotel. Dates of travel are 1/17-1/20 price per night $134 per night with a $15.55 resort fee.

Amenities:

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique Hotel, Airport Shuttle, fitness center, pools, restaurant, business center, Self service laundry

Thanks!

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOT.WIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our Bidding.Helper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Thank you for using the board's HOT.WIRE or PRICE.LINE links to start your purchases and searches.

...I am still watching prices for Palm Springs for these dates.

This property is more expensive than the first one you inquired about above... are you willing to pay the $134/nite rate (plus resort fee)?

Using the EASY VIEW tab at BiddingHelper.com as mentioned above, this is the full amenity set i'm seeing for this offer:

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Boutique

Shuttle

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Tennis

Spa

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Wheelchair Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Roll-in Shower

... if this is what you're seeing, the Hard Rock Palm Springs would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I narrowed it down to the Hard Rock as well due to the $15.55 resort fee.

Yes, it is more expensive, unfortunately prices have continued to go back up for the dates we are visiting and I definitely should have booked in with the Westin Mission Hills @ $92 (you live and you learn!!). I though that the closer to the date the lower the prices would drop. We have a backup hotel booked, we simply would have booked a HOTWIRE / PRICELINE EXPRESS deal if we could find a hotel/golf resort cheaper than our current rate. Thank you for the help!

... we simply would have booked a HOTWIRE / PRICELINE EXPRESS deal if we could find a hotel/golf resort cheaper than our current rate.

So if this $135 + $15 hotel is more expensive than your current booking... was it never really an option?

Where, and how much, is your current back-up reservation?

For the future note that you can easily find/compare refundable rates using our new sister sister RefundableRates.com. :)

Our current reservation is for Andreas Hotel & Spa for $175 per night (including taxes/fees). Once I factor in Taxes/Fees the Hard Rock is actually more expensive (I forgot to factor those in when comparing originally). 

Great Site, I will definitely be using both of these sites for all of our travel in the future!

Thanks for the compliments in the site and for closing this thread with your decision for this trip.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]