Hotwire Hotel: Help ID Hotwire 3.5* and 3* New York (Times Square - Theatre District) Jan 05-23

Gastogg
By Gastogg,
in

2 Adults, Jan 05 ~ Jan 23, *3.5 Star, $92/night

70% Recommended

Full amenities (Taken from BiddingHelper.com.com site, $92/night)

Pet friendly,

Smoke-free rooms,

Fitness center,

Restaurant(s),

Business center,

Internet access,

Accessible for visually impaired,

In-room accessibility,

Wheelchair accessible,

Accessible bathroom,

Accessible parking,

I think this one is the Paramount Hotel

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Adults, Jan 05 ~ Jan 23, *3 Star, $102/night

75% Recommended

Full amenities (Taken from BiddingHelper.com.com site, $101/night)

Fitness center,
Restaurant(s),
Self-service laundry,
Internet access

Pls help me ID this biddings and what do u guys this its the best one

(i accept and appreciate any recommendation about a better location in manhattan with a better hotel and price if there is)

Thx!

I do think there are better options than those above... are you willing to stay nearby, but outside of, the Times Square zone? What is your maximum budget for this stay (per nite before fees/taxes)? Is there anything specific that you require from teh hotel for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The most important thing for me is the Location, i want to be near the principal places and transportation so i can move around..... after that i can adapt

(i have reserved the edison hotel but i can cancel it if i find a better place free of charge)

My max budget is around 170$ (per nite before fees/taxes)

Lots of thx for your reply and help! (did u manage to id the hotels i posted?)

I was awaiting your reply before researching the hotels above as there are better options for this stay, imo...

First, you don't need to stay directly in Times Square to be centrally located within Manhattan, and as i often mention on the board, you will spend far less time in Times Square than you think. Ideally the goal is to be located near multiple subway lines so that you can easily get around and explore the city.

On HOTWIRE I'm seeing what appears to be the Hilton Fashion District in the Chelsea zone for $124/nite. I'm also seeing St. Giles the Tuscany for $135/nite which is slightly less well located (but still quite do-able being just a few blocks from Grand Central Terminal) but at $135/nite is a great rate for this well reviewed property.

PRICELINE EXPRESS has what looks to be the Wyndham New Yorker for $101/nite which has a GREAT location across from Penn Station... this is not as nice as the two hotels i mention immediately above, but would be better than each of the Times Square hotels for just about the same price.

Let's start with your thoughts/comments on the information above and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I was awaiting your reply before researching the hotels above as there are better options for this stay, imo...

First, you don't need to stay directly in Times Square to be centrally located within Manhattan, and as i often mention on the board, you will spend far less time in Times Square than you think. Ideally the goal is to be located near multiple subway lines so that you can easily get around and explore the city.

On HOTWIRE I'm seeing what appears to be the Hilton Fashion District in the Chelsea zone for $124/nite. I'm also seeing St. Giles the Tuscany for $135/nite which is slightly less well located (but still quite do-able being just a few blocks from Grand Central Terminal) but at $135/nite is a great rate for this well reviewed property.

PRICELINE EXPRESS has what looks to be the Wyndham New Yorker for $101/nite which has a GREAT location across from Penn Station... this is not as nice as the two hotels i mention immediately above, but would be better than each of the Times Square hotels for just about the same price.

Let's start with your thoughts/comments on the information above and we'll take it from there.

Sry i didn't reply before.... at the end we got a great deal outside of hotwire or priceline so we went for it! my last place to rent is los angeles, so maybe i make a post there!

Thx again!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]