Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orlando (Universal Orlando - I-Drive North) Crowne Plaza Universal

amanda_wsq
By amanda_wsq,
in

Hi all

I have been searching for the hotels in Orlando near Universal Studio for a while. I will stay during 1.15-1.18.

Here are the options

A. 4.5*, 107per night

with: Resort, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

B.3.5*, 70 per night

with: Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

I just heard that it's convenient near I-drive...I just going to visit Universal during the 2 days so..It will be better if there is shuttle to and fro...Other than I-drive, any other area can be recommended?

Universal Orlando- I-drive North:

A. 3*, 49 per night

with: Free parking, Free Internet, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, In-room accessibility

B. 4*, 107 per night

with: Free Internet, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

It might be tedious...thanks for the help in advance!!!

Universal-i-Drive North

4* Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower. This would be a possible match for the Crowne Plaza.

3* Restaurant, Pool, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Laundry, Free Parking, Room Accessible. Not yet ID'd/reported to the board.

Are the first two in Seaworld-I-Drive South?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Universal-i-Drive North

4* Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower. This would be a possible match for the Crowne Plaza.

3* Restaurant, Pool, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Laundry, Free Parking, Room Accessible. Not yet ID'd/reported to the board.

Are the first two in Seaworld-I-Drive South?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Oh yes, the first two are located in Seaworld Idrive~~

thank you for the input.

Oh yes, the first two are located in Seaworld Idrive~~

thank you for the input.

4* Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower. This would be a possible match for the Crowne Plaza

Im pretty sure that is the Hyatt, I did Price.line back in Sep 2014 for about $110

Hyatt Regency Orlando, 9801 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819

Thanks,

4.5* Seaworld-IDrive Resort, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Golf, Tennis, Spa, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower. The Hyatt has been seen with this amenity set previously.

3.5* Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Spa, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Pet Friendly. $70. Unfortunately, this listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board.

4.5* Seaworld-IDrive Resort, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Golf, Tennis, Spa, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower. The Hyatt has been seen with this amenity set previously.

3.5* Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Spa, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Pet Friendly. $70. Unfortunately, this listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board.

It seems not many under 4* can be id'd :(

I searched again today, got another option

1. 3*

2.SeaWorld - I-drive South area

3. 80% recommended, tripadvisor 4/5

4. Free parking, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible

5. showing around 55 per night

Thank you for your patience!

BTW, if I want to ask about priceline for the same stay.shall I follow this thread?

It seems not many under 4* can be id'd

I see one 4* hotel inquired above about and that property was guessed to be the Crowne Plaza Universal... what other 4* property was not able to be identified/guessed?

You can inquire about Price.line in this thread as well, then once you win a hotel you can use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of this page to provide the details of your purchase and the entire thread will automatically be moved to the correct section of the board (if necessary).

However, let's backtrack a moment...

What is it that you're looking for from this stay? What is your ideal star rating, zone, and maximum budget per nite?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The 3* I-Drive South property matches previous reports for the Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando so that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The 3* I-Drive South property matches previous reports for the Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando so that would be my best guess for this one.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

ahh..I have procrastinated booking for a few days.

Now when I searched again, it shows FOUR options on Hotwire:

1. Seaworld I-Drive South, 3.5*, 90%recommended, 54 per night

Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

2. Seaworld I-Drive South, 4*, 95% recommended, 94 per night

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services

3. Universal Orlando I-drive North, 4*, 80% recommended, 79 per night

Free Internet, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

4. Universal Orlando I-drive North, 3*, 75% recommended, 48 pernight

Free parking, Free Internet, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, In-room accessibility

I will make decision within today and come back to report. Thanks a lot!

Of the ho

1. Seaworld I-Drive South, 3.5*, 90%recommended, 54 per night

--> no guess

2. Seaworld I-Drive South, 4*, 95% recommended, 94 per night

--> Rosen Centre Hotel

3. Universal Orlando I-drive North, 4*, 80% recommended, 79 per night

--> Crowne Plaza Universal

4. Universal Orlando I-drive North, 3*, 75% recommended, 48 pernight

--> not seeing this property when searching for your dates

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel guessed and that we were able to help.

It would be appreciated if you used the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board for your future bidding, searches, and travel purchases.

Thank you.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]