Hotwire Hotel: New Orleans 4.5* and 4* Hotel Help Needed

freakazoid76
By freakazoid76,
in

I clicked on your HOTWIRE link and found the following hotels that I need help in identifying:

4.5 * French Quarter / Bourbon Street area:

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Self-service Laundry

Internet Access

Accessible for visual impaired

Accessible for hearing impaired

4*  French Quarter / Bourbon Street area

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Internet Access

4* French Quarter / Mississippi River area

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Self-service Laundry

Internet Access

Tennis nearby

Spa Services

Accessible for visually impaired

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to these listings, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for what i believe are the same offers and my best guess for each (also, please include the room rate per nite in your future posts as it makes it easier for us to find the same hotel when replicating your search):

4.5* French Quarter / Bourbon Street area

Pet Friendly

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Roll-in Shower

--> Sheraton New Orleans Hotel

4* French Quarter / Bourbon Street area

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

--> Marriott New Orleans

4* French Quarter / Mississippi River

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Tennis

Spa

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

--> Hilton Riverside

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

So now I am ready to book and the prices have gone up a lot and the amenities have changed as well.  I need help to see what these may be.

When I look at them now I see:

4* French Quarter / Bourbon Street area for 3 people at $237 a night.

Amenities

Pet friendly
    Fitness center
    Pool(s)
    Restaurant(s)
    Business center
    Internet access
    Spa services

Accessibility

Accessible path of travel

4* Downtown / Superdome area for 3 people at $233 a night.
Amenities

Free Internet
    Pet friendly
    Fitness center
    Pool(s)
    Restaurant(s)
    Business center

Accessibility

Accessible for visually impaired

4* Hot Rate Boutique Hotel French Quarter / Mississippi River area for 3 people at $228 a night.

Amenities

Pet friendly
    Boutique hotel
    Fitness center
    Pool(s)
    Restaurant(s)
    Business center
    Internet access
    Golf nearby

Accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOT.WIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our Bidding.Helper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

4* FQ/Bourbon Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Spa, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly. 

--- Not yet ID'd/reported to the board. Possibly a new amenity set for the Monteleone.

4* Downtown/Super Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

--- Possible match for Intercontinental.

Is there a reason why you're interested in this listing for $228 when there's a 4.5* in this zone for $206 (Boutique, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, possible match for Le Pavilion Suites.)

4* FQ/Mississippi River Boutique, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Bathroom Accessible, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly. 

-- Not yet confirmed/ID'd, but the Hotel New Orleans with a new amenity set would be a possibility.

Please do keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

You may want to search MAPS and HOTELS.com to give you an idea of rates at the star level and zones that you are interested in... is anything there offered within your budget? At this point, what is your maximum budget per nite (before fees/taxes)?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

Just replying back to close this thread out.  My plans fell through so I will no longer be able to go to New Orleans during this time.  Thank you so much for all of your help and I will definitely be back if I have ay questions.  I have used this site for years and have always had good luck!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]