Priceline Hotel: 3* Midtown West Area for £111/night

BPLCallum
By BPLCallum,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please change the drop down menu on the top right of PRICELINE's home page to US Dollars and post to the board in US Dollars so that rates on the board are consistent and not subject to future currency fluctuations.

I see the property you are referencing but when i click on it i get a message that the offer is no longer available... are you able to click thru and it's still available for purchase?

If not, i think your next best deal is this 4 Star Upper West Side hotel for $169/nite (confirm your dates on the landing page). While much of this zone extends a bit too far to the north for the average visitor, i believe this one (Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Business Center, Fitness Center) is likely the Empire Hotel which is in the southern part of the zone and near Lincoln Center so has pretty good subway access.

Does this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer work for your needs? If not, what are your needs and maximum budget (per nite) for this trip and we will try see if we can find something that meets your parameters.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]