Hotwire Hotel: Pls help me ID this hotel in San Jose, CA

pigrabbit
By pigrabbit,
in

HOTWIRE guarantees bedding to accommodate everyone you include in your search. While this usually/often means two beds in the room, it could be one bed plus a pullout sofabed, a rollaway brought into the room, etc.

Will you actually be four guests OR are you trying to get a room with two beds (for just two people who would prefer to each sleep in their own bed)? Would the possibility of the rollaway or sofabed as the second bed work for your needs?

How many adults/children are you including in your search as i tried 4/0 as well as 2/2 and not able to get a property with the amenities above to appear... are you still seeing this on your own HOTWIRE search? If so, what is the room rate per nite?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I see a $66/nite property in this zone when searching for 4adults but it is only 3* rated by HOTWIRE (3.5/5.0 from TA reviews)... is this the one you're seeing?

If so, if you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com and use the EASY VIEW tab, do you see more amenities associated with this property after clicking the green 'ALL AMENITIES' button?

Also, if you must have 2 beds (and a sofabed or rollaway don't work for your needs) your best option would be to use PRICELINE EXPRESS if you can find a hotel that shows a 'Bed Choice' listing and one of the choices is a room with two beds.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]