Priceline Hotel: Manhattan for December 05-07

timmtimm
By timmtimm,
in

Hello, 

I'm planning a girls weekend for my friend's 25th birthday in Manhattan for December 05-07.

I'm looking at staying in Chelsea, Financial District and SoHo-Tribeca. 

Is bidding between $185-$200 USD per night reasonable on Priceline?

We're from Canada so we're not really sure what hotel prices are normal.

Thank you!

$200 is worth trying, but may fall a bit short, especially at the 4* level. I do see a 4.5* on Hot.wire in the Financial District w/Restaurant, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Spa, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly for $240. That would be a possible match for the Andaz Wall St. Would that be of any interest?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

If you want to try bidding for the three zones mentioned, do you want to first try for a 4* up to your limit ... or try for the least expensive 3.5* or better? (also, do you want to increase your limit given the low probability of a 4* being accepted at $200 or less??)

... or take the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer mentioned above?

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we will advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]