Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Maui (Kaanapali) The Royal Lahaina

oldtom
By oldtom,
in

Hi, need help..

3* Ka'anapali area condo $113, Apr 30 - May 3 2015.

100% recommended.

resort fee of about $14.00 per room per night.

FULL amenities:

Free Internet, Near beach, Pool(s), Self-service laundry, internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Kitchenette.

I can't find the hotel with $14 resort fee in maui.

First I guess this is aston maui kaanapali villas

but, the amenity "Near bearch" is differ from the amenity "Beachfront hotel" of aston maui kaanapli villas and resort fee.

Thanx

Welcome to BetterBidding!

With only 10 reviews from previous HOTWIRE guests this looks like a new property recently added to their system; unfortunately it has not yet been reported to the board nor am i able to gain any additional insight into this property.

What are your needs/goals for this stay? Do you need a Condo property or was it the 100% recommendation that attracted you to this listing? What is your maximum budget per nite for this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I bought a different deal.

3.5* Ka'anapali area hotel $152, Apr 30 - May 3 2015.

Amenities:

BEACHFRONT HOTEL

POOL(S)

RESTARUAT(S)

INTERNET ACCESS

GOLF NERBY

TENNIS NEARBY

ACCESSIBLE FOR THE BLIND

ACCESSIBLE FOR THE DEAF

ACCESSIBLE PATH OF TRAVEL

IN ROOM ACCESSIBILITY

HANDICAPPED PACKING

ROLL IN SHOWER

The result of my deal was Royal Lahaina Resort hotel.

I disappointed with this result. Because Hotwire presented the original price $303 and the sales price $152 of the secret hotel.

But, most of agencies, as well as the resort's own homepage, presents the price of basic room of Royal Lahaina resort as $179.

Sorry to hear you purchased a different property and didn't receive what you were expecting.

For the future note that the crossed out rate shown by HOTWIRE is an average rate for hotels at this star rating in the zone, NOT necessarily the specific property currently offered.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming that there is also a BATHROOM ACCESSIBLE amenity associated with this property in addition to those that you included above... you can still view the amenity set for this hotel by using the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right of the HOTWIRE home page.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board. Feel free to ask for help again before your next 'opaque' purchase and we will try to assist in obtaining a more favorable outcome.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I confirmed again in the hot wire my trip.

Beachfront hotel

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Internet access

Golf nearby

Tennis nearby

Accessibility

Accessible for visually impaired

Accessible for hearing impaired

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Accessible parking

Roll-in shower

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]