Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Asheville Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville

Rookfan
By Rookfan,
in

Sorry to see you received the one you were hoping to avoid, but hopefully it will turn OK and you'll find it to be a good value for the price paid.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Have a great stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 months later...

As always used BB PRICELINE link. That one was the last what I wanted, very mixed reviews and not much savings. But that's Priceline ...

Rookfan, I know it's been a few months but how was your stay there? And what were the other choices for 3.5*? Or, did you mean you'd rather have gotten one of the 3* hotels?

Also what was your highest rejected bid? It should still be in your history.

Rookfan, I know it's been a few months but how was your stay there? And what were the other choices for 3.5*? Or, did you mean you'd rather have gotten one of the 3* hotels?

Also what was your highest rejected bid? It should still be in your history.

If you need assistance with your stay, we'd be happy to help if you start a new thread.

You can see the hotels reported to the board in the zone here: Priceline Hotel List North Carolina.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Hi BHL,

Our stay in Asheville is comming up at the end of May, so I can't yet tell you about  ;)

About bidding history, sorry to say, I don't really remember as at that time I booked lot's of other US hotels for our vacation trip,

but remembering my frustation it could have been my first try - so likely an overbid.

My comment on my bidding win means that I'd better bidding for 4* to avoid Crown Plaza.

As I know, bidding on 3* doesn't defend on winning Crown Plaza ... (Price.line!).

Good luck.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]