Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Springfield (South) Fairfield Inn Springfield

siuwed
By siuwed,
in

Used Link from BB to Price.line.   Bid $65 per night for 3.5 Star Springfield North, rejected, added Springfield South and dropped to $55 per night for 3 Star (Priceline showed a 3 star express deal for $61 per night), again rejected.   Started over from the BB [url=http://www.betterbidding.com/clicks/click.php?afsrc=1&id=40]PRICELINE[/url] link, Bid $50 per night South and Won.     Good reviews on this hotel, and I know the area first hand to be a decent part of town.   Will follow up review after my stay.

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a nice deal for this breakfast included property. Hope you're pleased with the results and this hotel will be convenient for your plans this trip.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding and sharing your win, helping us update the Priceline Hotel List with the new zone boundaries/location for this property.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hotel is convenient to the interstate (72) and is in a commercial (retail) area among several similar hotels, with plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby and no residential areas.   

Hotel itself is clean, updated, rooms are a bit small but very nice and cozy with a refrigerator and flat screen tv.   I had a King Bed, it was so comfortable that I overslept a few hours on Saturday.  

Definitely did not oversleep Sunday since the second Maid started banging carts around and beating on doors at 9 a.m. sharp.    That is the entire reason she did not get a tip.

I stayed here two nights,  had the room right next to the elevator, did not hear a sound except for the maid.    I would stay again. 

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]