Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Boston (West End - TD Garden) Onyx

osparki
By osparki,
in

Hello. I need help identifying this hotel. I thought it was The Liberty, but now unsure as the amenities don't match your list.

West End/TD Garden

4 1/2 *

free internet

fitness center

pet friendly

restaurant(s)

boutique hotel

business center

smoke free rooms

self service laundry

90% Hotwire recommended  and TA 4 out of 5

Thanks!

Please follow-up your previous Boston Hotwire thread with whatever you decided to do for that trip, then reply here and we will have a look at your upcoming trip above.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please help with identity of this hotel...

$151.00 per night.

Hotels in our 4.5-star collection
Hotels don't want to advertise prices this low. You'll get the hotel name after you book, so the hotel keeps its good image. (These hotels are examples, not a guarantee.)

Amenities
Free Internet
  Pet friendly
  Boutique hotel
  Smoke-free rooms
Fitness center
  Restaurant(s)
  Business center
  Tennis nearby

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Please follow-up your previous Boston Hotwire thread with whatever you decided to do for that trip, then reply here and we will have a look at your upcoming trip above.

2x

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please remember to follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc. as this helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone, as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your trip.

Also, i suspect that there were more amenities associated with this hotel then you had included above... in the future use our BiddingHelper.com and click the GREEN 'See All Amenities' link next to the offer to ensure that you're seeing the complete amenity set.

Using the method above are there more amenities then you have included above?

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

It is also 100% Hotwire recommended.

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

It is also 100% Hotwire recommended.

Is this property in the Beacon Hill zone?

If so, an upgrade of the Nine Zero would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or use our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

I wanted to let you know that the 4 1/2* in the West End property I inquired about ended up being the Onyx and I am HORRIBLY disappointed. It is not close to being a 4 1/2 star property and when I called Hotwire to complain, they completely blew me off. BUYER BEWARE. I had a better room booked elsewhere for the same $$ which I have to cancel now.

Sorry to see you're disappointed in the outcome for this one.

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post, which would not have been seen unless you clicked the 'See all' link during the check-out process.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the room rate per nite and the full list of amenities associated with this property (including any accessible amenities)... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Enjoy your stay... hope it goes better than you anticipate.

• 2 weeks later...

Final price for Onyx was $ 140.00 a night. Just returned from a 4 night stay. I don't have anything bad to say about the hotel, but it just wasn't what I needed or hoped for. Lesson learned and I am grateful that the hotel was nice and clean at least. I just wanted to close the thread. Thank you.

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post, which would not have been seen unless you clicked the 'See all' link during the check-out process.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the room rate per nite and the full list of amenities associated with this property (including any accessible amenities)... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Can you please add the amenities as per above.

Thanks.

Hotel Amenities

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Boutique hotel

Smoke-free rooms

Fitness center

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Self-service laundry

Internet access

Spa services

Accessibility

Roll-in shower

**I don't know why it lists free internet as an amenity. The internet is ONLY free if you join their loyalty club, otherwise it's $12.00 a day**

I joined their Kimpton Karma Club and didn't have to pay for the internet, but thanks for the input.

I posted that there was NO free internet, as I felt that was another misleading item on Hotwire's amenities list for this property (Onyx), so others would be aware.

I knew the internet was NOT free at the Onyx, and that was another reason i thought I was putting an offer in for The Liberty which i believed to be the only 4 1/2* property in the West End (at the time..LOL)...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]