Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Magnificent Mile North - Water Tower) Warwick Allerton Hotel Chicago

fayebomeow
By fayebomeow,
in

2 rooms with tax 622.94

hotel seems a bit too old and only 100dollar less than we can get at Hotels.com, defiantly not as cheap as advertised.

location is perfect, but I dont think I would go for it if I knew it. I'm not sure to recommend this one

FULL AMENITIES: Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Sorry to hear that the result is a disappointment.

If you do want to be in the Michigan Ave area, however, this location couldn't be any better.

Hopefully the hotel will exceed expectations - reviews seem to have improved a little since it became a Warwick.

Feel free to ask the board for help before your next opaque purchase and we will try to help you land a more favorable outcome.

Thank you for letting us know about the change in amenity set for this HOTWIRE property so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List.

I'm quite familiar with the area - please let me know if you have any city questions.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]