Hotwire Hotel: 11/20 - 11/24 NYC (MTE/MTC/Times Sq)

kchung3
By kchung3,
in

Hi everyone,

I looking for a room for 2 people from 11/20 to 11/24 in the Midtown East/Midtown Central/Times Square area with a rating of 3.5 to 4. My max budget is $170 per night.

I did a search on Hotwire and had my sights on the following 3 hotels

1. 4* Midtown East Area Boutique Hotel (85% recommended)

Amenities - Pet Friendly, Boutique, Fitness Center, Restaurants, Business Center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Spa

2. 4* Midtown East Area Hotel (75% recommended)

Amenities - Fitness Center, Restaurants, Business Center, Internet access

It appeared to me that the first one could be W while the second one could be the following  

• Doubletree
  • Fitzpatrick
  • Hilton
  • Kimberly
  • Lexington
  • Roosevelt
  • Wyndham.

It would be great if you guys could help with narrowing down the 2nd option and suggest any other listings that I might have missed. Cheers.

If you click on the second listing, do you also see:

Restaurant, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Roll-in Shower

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board. I'd lean towards a new amenity set for the Hilton Manhattan East or Roosevelt, but it may be something else.

I am seeing a 4* in the ESB area for $156 w/Restaurant, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Pet Friendly. This would be a possible match for the St Giles the Court or Carlton. Not exactly the location you were looking for, but not far off and cheaper than either of the above.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Please start by reading your messages, and please also include the room rate per nite in your posts as it makes it easier for us to find the same hotel when replicating your search.

In addition to the above i'm also seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS what i believe to be the:

4* Tryp Times Square South at $181/nite, a little over your budget but very good reviews and may be worth the extra $10/nite

4* Empire Hotel for $151/nite... in the southern part of the UWS zone so still convenient and perhaps worth the savings if budget is an issue

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes OR if we can be of further help with any of the other offers discussed.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes for the 2nd listing, I saw Fitness Center, Restaurant, Business Center, Internet Access, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, and roll-in shower.

Thanks. The room rate for the above mentioned 2 hotels are:

1. 4* Midtown East Area Boutique Hotel (85% recommended) - $167 per night

2. 4* Midtown East Area Hotel (75% recommended) - $171 per night

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]