Priceline Hotel: 4* Oahu (Waikiki Marina) Hawaii Prince Hotel

robt1975
By robt1975,
in

I usually like to stay in the Waikiki beach area, but this time I'm targeting the Hawaii Prince hotel in Waikiki Marina area. What is the suggested strategy for bidding and re-bidding to get this hotel? Last time I was there I bid $80 for 4* in the Waikiki Marina zone and got it the first time. I always use the links provided on better bidding.com to get to PRICELINE. Thank you

Last time I was there I bid $80 for 4* in the Waikiki Marina zone and got it the first time.

Please begin to share all your wins with the board so that others can benefit from the information. Perhaps another user traveling on/around the same dates may have started to bid this zone (as opposed to the Beach or some other zone), or another user may have taken an impromptu trip, if they had known about your low priced win.

For your upcoming trip, i assume you are only bidding the Marina zone and not the Beach zone? If this is correct i would proceed as follows:

When bidding 4* in the Oahu region you have THREE re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

(NOTE: 're-bid zone1' is not the same as priceline's Zone1, 're-bid zone2' is not the same as priceline's Zone2, etc, etc)

Select 4* Marina...

Bid $150, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $160, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 4* Marina and re-bid zone2...

Bid $165, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $170, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 4* Marina and re-bid zone3...

Bid $173, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $175, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 4* Marina and re-bid zone2 and re-bid zone3...

Bid $178, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $180

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you. I had to change my dates to 12/4 through 12/10 because the Prince is sold out on the final days of my trip. I noticed that the Prince was available on PRICELINE EXPRESS deals for $146 per night so I started my bidding at $125 and re-bid up to $135 with no luck so I just booked the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal which was $33/day better than the Prince's best pre-paid price directly though their site. For the final days of my stay I plan to book directly through the Outrigger site so I can get an Oceanfront room without the resort fee's Thanks again!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you were able to receive the hotel you were hoping for at least part of your trip and that you have found a suitable property for the balance of your nites.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associated with this property so that we can confirm this information for the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]