Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* London (Mayfair - Piccadilly Circus - Soho) Club Quarters Lincolns Inn Fields

raphaangelozi
By raphaangelozi,
in

4.5* London (Westminster - Victoria - Big Ben)

Rate Per Night: $141,00
90% Hotwire Recommended  - Tripadvisor - 4.0 out 5.0

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Free internet

Pet Friendly

Smoke-free rooms

Fitness center

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Accessible for hearing impaired

In-room accessibility

Any idea what this hotel is??

Thanks

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Redondo Beach and Hotwire Las Vegas hotel threads with whatever you ended up doing for each of those trips, then reply here and we will have a look at the offer above.

'Closing' your thread with your win/decision (even if not PRICELINE or HOTWIRE, you booked direct, canceled the trip, etc) helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone, as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please remember to follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc. This helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone, as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your trip.

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 4.5 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Smoke Free

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Deaf Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

... if this is what you're seeing, the Novotel Waterloo (upgraded from the 4* level since it was last reported to the board) would be my best guess for this one.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 4 weeks later...

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of this thread to provide the details of your purchase.

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

2x

This is the amenity set i'm seeing for the current 4.5* property:

Free Internet

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

... if this is what you're seeing, my guess here would be the Club Quarters Lincolns Inn Fields.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel guessed and that you're happy with the outcome and looking forward to your stay at this very well reviewed property!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]