Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Schaumburg) Hyatt Regency Woodfield

betzwieser2000
By betzwieser2000,
in

I am looking at reservation for november 15th one night for 2 rooms.  We are taking our kids to Medieval times with another couple who also wants a room.  We are looking for a good pool.  We heard the Renaissance is nice with some kid and adult options.  Any help would be great on the 3/12 star and 4 star options in Schaumburg, Northbrook area.

I am looking at reservation for november 15th one night for 2 rooms.  We are taking our kids to Medieval times with another couple who also wants a room.  We are looking for a good pool.  We heard the Renaissance is nice with some kid and adult options.  Any help would be great on the 3/12 star and 4 star options in Schaumburg, Northbrook area.

If you're going to Medieval Times, I really wouldn't stay in Northbrook. I usually do recommend Northbrook area hotels, but that's a really long drive. I see a 4* on HOTWIRE in the Schaumburg zone for $61 with Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Free Parking, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower. This would likely be the Hyatt. This appears when I'm searching for this date w/2 rooms, 4 adults and 4 children. If you search for a different combination  you may see different results and you may see a slightly different price.

This is a very nice Hyatt (I've stayed there previously), a couple of blocks from IKEA (which, last I looked, does offer a 99c breakfast special.)

Would this property be of interest?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I didn't use the Hyatt's pool, but looked at it briefly while walking by it. Looked perfectly fine, but perhaps on the smaller side. There's also an outdoor pool - that I didn't see and probably isn't open at this point of the year.

I'm seeing a 3.5* w/Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Complimentary Breakfast, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Free Parking, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower. This listing hasn't been ID'd/reported to the board. Guesses would be the Hyatt House or Hyatt Place Schaumburg upgraded to 3.5*, but may be a hotel not yet reported to the board.

I'm also seeing a 3* in Schaumburg w/Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Complimentary Breakfast, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Golf, Tennis, Free Parking for $58. This would be a possible match for the Quality Inn.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]