Free Internet,

Smoke-free rooms,

Business center,

Internet access,

Kitchenette,

Accessible path of travel,

In-room accessibility,

Accessible bathroom'

Brooklyn Area 3.5* 11/12-11/15 - $125 a night, 65% recommended (Doesn't show up in Hotwire easy mode)

Amenities:

Free breakfast
Free Internet
Boutique hotel
Smoke-free rooms
Accessibility
Accessible for visually impaired
Accessible path of travel
In-room accessibility
Accessible bathroom

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Best guess for the first one would be the Condor Hotel... for the second my guess would be the Hotel BPM Brooklyn New York.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks, I'm actually trying to get the NU hotel or something in downtown brooklyn.

A different option opened up for the same dates, location, and stars for 107.

Brooklyn Area 3.5* 11/12-11/15 - $107 a night, 80% recommended

Free breakfast
Free Internet
Smoke-free rooms
Business center
Kitchenette
Accessibility
Accessible path of travel
In-room accessibility
Accessible bathroom

There is also this message in blue on top of it: Book soon! The last person got the NU Hotel - Brooklyn

Is this a likely match for the NU hotel?

Thanks!

Note that the "Last person got ___" info is relative to the star rating and zone... not necessarily the specific hotel being offered.

The 3.5* hotel above is the same as the first property in your first post so my guess would remain with the Condor Hotel.

Do you need/want to stay in Brooklyn or are you looking for a less expensive alternative to staying in Manhattan? What is it about the NU Hotel that makes you want to target this specific property?

If you can only accept the Nu hotel for this stay please use THIS LINK to make your reservation.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

I don't think we have seen this well located property (directly above Grand Central Terminal) won in quite some time. Hope you're happy with the results and looking forward to your trip.

You're also not too far from my often recommended Ess-A-Bagel (Third Ave at 51st St) which has one of the best bagels in the city, makes for a nice, and relatively inexpensive, breakfast among local NYers.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]