Priceline Hotel: Montreal

laurarice
By laurarice,
in

Hi!  We are heading up to Montreal on Amtrak's dome car this weekend.  I've looked at recent bids but the districts don't match the ones on Priceline so I'm having a hard time deciding what to bid.  We aren't looking for fancy but 3 1/2 to 4 * would be good.  We are looking for a nice tourist (nightlife/music/restaurant/beer--not too young) experience close to the train station. I'm guessing we want to stay in either the Montreal Downtown - Festival or Old Montreal - Convention Center.  Is that right?

Thanks,

Laura

The bid side of the service sometimes does have different zones than the retail side of the service. You can see the hotels reported to the board here: Priceline Hotel List Canada. Please confirm the exact dates of travel and your desired budget per night and we would be happy to offer suggestions on how to proceed. That will likely be a gorgeous Amtrak ride this time of year. The stretch between NYC and Albany is also quite beautiful.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]