Hotwire Hotel: 4* New York City (Empire State Building) Affinia Shelburne

ClubLife
By ClubLife,
in

Hi,

It'll be our first time visiting NYC.  Our flights are already booked and paid for, we're just struggling to decide on a hotel now!

I stumbled across this site after our hours/days of hotel searching as we don't like to pay over the odds for anything (bargain hunters!), so thank you!  I've read numerous threads on here, and I think I understand how it works, but will undoubtedly need assistance at some point.

We would preferably like to stay somewhere central, with a decent sized room for relaxing in if we wished to.  We would prefer free WiFi in the room, close to good transport links and nearby to most of the touristy bits.  We're not adverse to walking, or jumping on a bus/train (We're from London, UK, so used to it)

Current hotels I've found which I feel are decent prices are:

Yotel Time Square (Looks to be in Hells Kitchen though) Premium Queen cabin with view - £1,188.39 / $1,919.20 (£118.84 / $191.92 p/n) incl. tax (I'm assuming by tax this includes city tax + occupancy tax?) - I realise this isn't necessarily a big room, but it's in a fairly good location from what I understand from reviews.

Eurostars Wall Street 1 Bedroom Suite Room -  £1,489.94  / $2405.55 (£148.99 / $240.55 p/n) incl. taxes & fees - This was the first hotel we stumbled across which we liked the look of purely for the size of the space, separate lounge/kitchen for the price.  Our only problem with this one is the location, as we understand it's quite a way from everything.

My questions are:

1.  Are we likely to get a better hotel i.e. price/space/star rating/amenities/location by bidding via Priceline than the two we've bookmarked above in the following zones: CPS / ME / MW?

2. What saving are we likely to make at this time of year, as I couldn't find anything to go by using the "Calendar of wins"?

Thanks for any help in advance, it's gratefully appreciated!

It's all in the game, yo.

Pennies holding up the pounds.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Few comments to get you started...

NYC hotel rates often seen a fairly steep drop in price from mid-Dec (the 15th??) until a few days after Christmas... if you're willing to change hotels mid-trip you may be able to get a better deal with the nightly rate of 12/15-12/22 being less than for the first few nites of your trip.

The Yotel Times Square is currently 3.5* rated by PRICELINE, but above you mention you're looking for 4* hotels, so not only is this hotel not in the zone(s) you have mentioned, but it is also lower rated. The reviews for this property are good so maybe it is acceptable, but you're not really making an apples-to-apples comparison if comparing this rate to 4* properties thru PRICELINE (and note that the EuroStars Wall Street is only 2.5* rated)

For a first time visitor i would generally recommend the following zones:

MTW, TS, MSG, ESB and the following zones amy be acceptable based upon your needs, how much you like walking, etc:

Chelsea - some hotels can be up to a 10 minute walk to the subway (but note this is a 'HOT' area right now with lots of boutiques, cafes, bars, restaurants, etc. so even if a little less convenient than others areas this is still considered a very desirable area at the moment)

MTE - some hotels can be up to a 15 minute walk to the subway

CPS - well located but contains the Hudson Hotel which has notoriously small rooms (even by NYC standards)

Going forward please post your budget/rates in terms of US Dollars per nite and before fees/taxes as this is the format we use for all prices on the board and will make it easier to compare rates as we proceed.

Let us know your thoughts on the information above, as well as your budget per nite, and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the advice on the zones thereuare, it's much appreciated, especially the information regarding rates dropping after ~15th December.  We've discussed this, and come to the conclusion that even though it will push the price up slightly, we'd rather have just one hotel for the entire duration as it's our first visit to the city.  We will definately bare this in mind though for future visits!

Regarding the Yotel and Eurostars Wall Street and my reasonings for including them in my choices to date.  Whilst I appreciate that Priceline have them rated at 3.5* and 2.5*, I trust Trip Advisor rankings and ratings far more which is what I've been basing my decisions on so far. 

Trip Advisor ranks the Yotel Times Square at 107 out of 454 hotels in NYC, 4* Trip Advisor hotel star rating, and 4.5 out of 5 based on reviews.  Whilst Eurostars Wall Street is ranked 347 out of 454 hotels in NYC, 4* hotel star rating and 3.5 out of 5 based on reviews.  I have read the reviews regarding the suites and they are praised far higher than the normal rooms are, perhaps they're maintained much more, plus the amount of space and amenities included for your money seems incredibly good value for money.

Over the past day and a half I've gone through all of the 4* hotels in Pricelines list, in the zones you've suggested and gathered the relevant information I've been considering when looking at hotels i.e. Trip Advisor Ranking, Trip Advisor review rating, cheapest rack rate I could find, whether they have vacancies for our dates and whether WiFi is included in the rate (I like spreadsheets :P )

From what I've gathered, the best zones to bid on for our needs are:

Empire State Building

Average Trip Advisor Ranking (*/454): 148 [2nd lowest out of the 7 zones (TS/ESB/MSG/MTW/Chel/CPS/MTE)]

% of Hotels In Top 50% of Trip Advisor Ranking <227: 66% [3/7]

% of Hotels In Top 25% Trip Advisor Ranking <113: 50%  [1/7]

% of Hotels In Top 25% Trip Advisor Ranking <113 and include WiFi: 50% [1/7]

Cheapest Rack Rate (P/N): $202.03 [3/7]

Most Expensive Rack Rate (P/N): $411.27 [4/7]

Madison Square Garden

Average Trip Advisor Ranking (*/454): 162 [3nd lowest out of the 7 zones (TS/ESB/MSG/MTW/Chel/CPS/MTE)]

% of Hotels In Top 50% of Trip Advisor Ranking <227: 60% [5/7]

% of Hotels In Top 25% Trip Advisor Ranking <113: 40%  [3/7]

% of Hotels In Top 25% Trip Advisor Ranking <113 and include WiFi: 40% [2/7]

Cheapest Rack Rate (P/N): $219.51 [6/7]

Most Expensive Rack Rate (P/N): $256.15 [7/7]

Times Square

Average Trip Advisor Ranking (*/454): 139 [1st lowest out of the 7 zones (TS/ESB/MSG/MTW/Chel/CPS/MTE)]

% of Hotels In Top 50% of Trip Advisor Ranking <227: 81.82% [1/7]

% of Hotels In Top 25% Trip Advisor Ranking <113: 45.45% [2/7]

% of Hotels In Top 25% Trip Advisor Ranking <113 and include WiFi: 9.09% [4/7]

Cheapest Rack Rate (P/N): $220.22 [7/7]

Most Expensive Rack Rate (P/N): $467.09 [1/7]

Cheapest rack rate we can get on Yotel is $171.89

Cheapest rack rate we can get on Eurostars Wall Street (1 Bed, Suite Room) is $215.61

Looking at Pricelines site, they claim the median retail price for the 3 zones above is $298.11.

Our budget before taxes is $200 p/n max.

Going by Pricelines claim of "Upto 60% off", how likely are we to get anything decent for that price in those zones?  Also, does this mean our lowest bid should start at $200 - 60%? ($80 p/n)

Do Priceline take AMEX, and if we bid via the UK site do they charge you in GBP or USD?

Again, thank you for taking the time to read through all of this, and for your advice!

While i applaud your research efforts, i think there are numerous flaws in the approach you're taking and the conclusions you're trying to make.

Star ratings aside, i wouldn't recommend the EuroStars Wall Street based upon location alone, unless you have business or a reason to stay in this particular area (or if the savings were enough to compensate for the less central location... which in this instance it doesn't appear to be the case).

How about the Affinia Dumont (58 out of 454 NYC hotels) for $180/nite... well located, great reviews, and well under your budget of $200/nite?

Would you take this over the other two you're considering?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the Eurostars, we agree with you after looking at all of the other hotels available, it really isn't a good deal based on its location.  I think at this point we can rule out the Eurostars altogether.

I would have to say yes, we would take the Affinia Dumont over the Yotel, as it's closer to the subway and a far higher ranking than the Yotel.  Whilst it looks a little dated, the rooms look far larger than the Yotel.  I'm just wondering how you got the rate so low, as the lowest I could find it yesterday was $217?

I realised last night that the links on the forum do actually show the prices in GBP so it's all good.  Once you've set your price for your bid, the next page shows taxes, do these include the occupancy tax and city tax?

Please purchase from the US version of HOTWIRE (where you can still buy in GBP if you so desire) using the following method (which will ensure that we receive proper credit):

1) click this HOTWIRE link

2) on the top right HOTWIRE's home page change the COUNTRY code to UNITED STATES and the currency to GBP

3) close that browser

4) re-access HOTWIRE (this link or thru BiddingHelper.com) and confirm that you are on the US version of their site (using the drop down menu that you previously changed, it should still be on United States when launching this new window thru our link)

5) then for your search you should see a 4* in the ESB zone for $177/nite (your price may differ by a few dollars) with:

Pet Friendly

Smoke Free

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Spa

... this would be a match for previous reports for the Affinia Dumont and the most likely outcome for this one.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Wow! Thank you so much for your help thereuare, that is an incredible deal :D I could give you a hug right now!

I've just followed your steps (thank you for this), and I've been quoted $171.82 p/n on that hotel, which is even more of a saving (27%)!  Not sure where they get their 42% though lol.

We're going to discuss it more when my other half gets home from work, but it looks like we're on to a winner! :D

EDiT:

One thing that has me slightly concerned is on the Hotwire page, it shows tells you which hotel the person who last booked that deal received.  It currently shows they received the "St. Giles - The Court New York" which is a considerably worse hotel, and doesn't match the Trip Advisor reviews rating they're advertising on that deal (St. Giles has 4/5, whereas the Affinia Dumont has 4.5/5)

What are the chances of us not receiving the Affinia Dumont from previous experiences on this board?

Scratch that, there's only a 7% saving.

I didn't realise that Hotwires nightly price wasn't the final price, that they then add on their "tax recovery" fees, which don't include the city tax + occupancy tax.

So the real nightly rate before the city tax + occupancy tax is $218.71, making the final nightly rate AFTER city tax + occupancy tax $254.61.  Both of these figures are obviously well above the budget we'd initially set ourselves.

If I were to book the Affinia Dumont at the cheapest available price right now, which just so happens to be directly with the hotel, the rack rate they show is $233.64, making Hotwires deal only a 7% saving.

It looks like we're going to just book the Yotel after all.  As much as we would love to stay at the Affinia Dumont, we can't justify the massive hike in price compared to the deal we can get on the Yotel, and it's not even guaranteed via Hotwire.  For a 7% saving, it's not really worth the risk.

Yotels rack rate today is $186.  It was $172 yesterday, and even cheaper the day before ($167) grr, wish we'd booked it now and taken advantage of the free cancellation, oh well lesson learned and 10% saving thrown away!

Even at todays rate, it'll only be $216.94 after city tax + occupancy tax, making it considerably cheaper than the Affinia Dumont.  Granted it's on the other side of town, but it's further up than the Dumont, and for $555.80 difference I can't really justify the Dumont over it.

Thanks for all the help though, I've learnt a lot.

Hiya AaronJB.

Apologies, I think I may have the terminology confused, I meant the rate before taxes and fees on Affinia Dumonts website was $233.  So after fees are added the total would only be 7% more expensive than the Hotwire price.

Are you positive that the final price shown, after clicking the "Buy" button, includes ALL fees and taxes payable, including the city taxes of 14.75% and the occupancy tax of $3.50 per night?  I'm just worried that we'll arrive at the hotel after paying for the room, and then be lumbered with a bill for the taxes, like which would happen if we booked a hotel via Booking.com/Hotels.com.

I really do appreciate all the help you guys and girls are offering, sorry if I came across as rude in my previous post.  All these taxes and fees becoming so confusing after a while.

Going forward please post your budget/rates in terms of US Dollars per nite and before fees/taxes as this is the format we use for all prices on the board and will make it easier to compare rates as we proceed.

Our budget before taxes is $200 p/n max.

The 14.75% tax is included in the total.

On the last page of the booking process, on the left side under the red button 'Confirm Payment' it states:

You will be charged a total of $____

(including taxes and fees)

(emphasis added)

Thanks thereuare.

Do you know if Hotels.com taxes definately include the city tax and occupancy tax?  I'm struggling to get a definitive answer from them via their phone support and email.

I've been watching the deal on Hot.wire since yesterday and I'm slightly confused.  It's said that people have received St. Giles The Court, and The Strand Hotel, as well as the Affinia Shelburne.  However, looking at these hotels, only the Shelburne is "Pet Friendly", and as far as I can see The Strand Hotel isn't "Pet Friendly".  I'm wondering how often this happens? And what grounds you would have for cancelling if the hotel you were given didn't match all of the information on the page before booking?  Obviously if we landed a hotel like The Strand Hotel, we wouldn't want to cancel, but it's good to know.

Looking at the hotels in the "Hotel Lists" for HOTWIRE, I've wittled it down to the Affinia Dumont and Affinia Shelburne that're the only ones that match the amenities shown on the Hotwire deal.  Looking at the reviews of the Shelburne, I wouldn't consider that a good place to stay regardless of the saving.

Interestingly IF Hotels.com taxes DO include the city tax and occupancy tax, the saving would be tiny compared to the Hotwire deal.  The price on Hotels.com for the Affinia Shelburne using a 10% discount code would be $191.17 p/n; the Hotwire deal works out at $170.23 p/n, a saving of only 10% compared to the "43% off" HOTWIRE claim.

The "Last Person Got ___" shown by HOTWIRE is in reference to the last purchase of a hotel in that zone and at that star rating, not necessarily the hotel that is currently offered (nor the description that is currently offered)

As well, the crossed out price is an average rate of hotels of that star rating in the zone for your dates... not the rate of the specific hotel offered.

You need to be comfortable with whatever means you use to book, but at some point you need to be able to take a leap of faith, as eventually the decision may be made for you with the current 4* ESB property disappearing from the offerings.

Perhaps a good time to re-consider SPLITTING YOUR PURCHASE. Currently what looks like the same 4* ESB property is offered:

12/12-12/15 ==> $215/nite

12/15-12/22 ==> $160/nite

This gives you a blended room rate of $177/nite and gives you a chance to 'look behind the curtain' at this property for the first 3 nites of your stay. If you're not happy with the results you deal with it for 3 nites (given the 4.5/5.0 TA rating and 4.5/5.0 user review ratings on all the criteria HOTWIRE asks for feedback on i'm sure it'll be fine) and then book elsewhere for the balance of your stay, where you will likely have more options since these are the less demand/less expensive nites of your trip... if you are happy book the balance of your nites.

If you decide not to use PRICELINE or HOTWIRE, please use our link to Hotels.com.

Good luck, and let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay.

Hmm that's a really good idea!

Does the US version of Hotels..com tax amount shown include all taxes, including the city tax+occupancy tax?

I just found a "Up to to 30% off" code for the US Hotels..com.

Hotels..com does show city/occupancy tax. If there was a resort fee, that's not included and is paid at the hotel, but there's only a couple of hotels in NYC with that fee.

Thank you for keeping us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

For some reason Hotels.com telephone support don't seem to have any idea as to whether or not their prices include the taxes, and their email support continuously refuse to answer the question, directing you to their telephone support.  So thank you for your quick reply AaronJB!

Unfortunately the Hotwire deal that thereuare pointed out, which was suspected to be the Affinia Dumont, has now disappeared.  It's been replaced with a slightly cheaper deal, but a lower recommendation of 80% as opposed to the earlier deal which had 93%.  It also has less amenities, which I would suspect is now the St Giles - The Court hotel or Affinia Shelburne.

I completely understand that deals come and go, and you have to be fast, which is why I'll be keeping an eye on Hotwire over the next week or so.  The reason we were holding off going for the previous deal was because we were waiting for our AMEX charge card to arrive which we are going to be paying for our trip on.

... at some point you need to be able to take a leap of faith, as eventually the decision may be made for you with the current 4* ESB property disappearing from the offerings.

Unfortunately the Hotwire deal that thereuare pointed out, which was suspected to be the Affinia Dumont, has now disappeared.

:(

However, i am still seeing this thru the 'regular' Hotwire tab at BiddingHelper.com.

... we were waiting for our AMEX charge card to arrive which we are going to be paying for our trip on.

Please wait until you're ready to make a purchase before seeking assistance. As you can see the offers change quickly, and all the information and different date combinations already researched above is a moot point if the current offers aren't the same ones shown once you're ready to move forward with a purchase.

Thanks.

We were in a position to book something if necessary at the time, we decided to wait though when that deal disappeared.

Now we're in a position to move forward as the AMEX card has arrived.  We've been looking at booking the Affinia Dumont directly using a (Up to 20% off code).  We're just waiting to hear back from the hotel, as there seems to be a problem with the code at the moment, even though it's valid still, and our stay dates are within the stipulations.

Just out of curiosity, which hotel do you think this one on Hot.wire could be?

Zone: ESB

Star Rating: 4

Amenities:  Pet friendly, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access.

Price: $167 p/n

I've noticed Hotwire have started hiding the TA rating <_<  Going by the Hotel Lists, I reckon it's a toss up between Carlton on Madison Avenue, Radisson Martinique and St. Giles - The Court.  My reasoning being, back when we believed the Affinia Dumont was on there at $171 p/n, the "Hotwire Customer Reviews" on that one was 95% recommended, and this is only 80%.

Let us know once you here back regarding your direct booking for the Affinia as it will take some time to research the ESB property above, and just like the others, may not be offered once you're ready to move forward (once hearing back from the Affinia)... but i don't think the one above is the Affinia Dumont.

It's not uncommon for HOTWIRE to show TA ratings for some hotels and not others, as well as have them appear on one search and then not on the next search (for the same hotel).

Some of the highlights of what I'm seeing this morning (as noted, you may see different prices and you may see entirely different listings when you do book.)

4* MTE $140 Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Tennis. Likely OneUN. This is not the most centrally located property at the far E border of the zone, but it's the cheapest 4* Midtown and may be worth considering from the savings perspective.

4* MSG $155 Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Roll-in Shower. Likely Wyndham New Yorker.

4* ESB $167 Restaurant, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Pet Friendly. Not yet ID'd/reported to the board. May be a new amenity set for the St Giles the Court or something not yet ID'd/reported to the board. It's noting only 1 room left.

4* Chelsea $185 Boutique, Restaurant, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible. Likely Flatiron.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Ok so the Affinia Dumont still haven't got back to us, nor are they answering their telephones <_<

We've found a couple of codes that work for specific dates, and have managed to get the Affinia Dumont booked from 14th-22nd for $1548.22 before taxes ($1821.78 with taxes).  Has anyone ever broken one stay at the same hotel in to 3 seperate bookings? Would we need to check-out and then check-in again for each individual stay (Change rooms), even though it's at the same hotel?

Now we're trying to find the best deal for our budget of ~$206 p/n before tax, for the 12th-14th December, which just happen to be the most expensive nights of our trip!  :wacko: lol

We're tempted to book the Hotwire deal for the 5* Financial District hotel, which as we understand from the Hotel List is the Conrad New York.  However, we would prefer to be more central if possible, any ideas?  We're open to all avenues i.e. Priceline NYOP, Priceline Express, Hotwire Secret Rate, we'd just like the best stay in as good a location as possible for our budget.

Now we're trying to find the best deal for our budget of ~$206 p/n before tax, for the 12th-14th December, which just happen to be the most expensive nights of our trip!

Yes, we had mentioned this would likely be the case at the beginning of this thread, as per the second post:

NYC hotel rates often seen a fairly steep drop in price from mid-Dec (the 15th??) until a few days after Christmas... if you're willing to change hotels mid-trip you may be able to get a better deal with the nightly rate of 12/15-12/22 being less than for the first few nites of your trip.

Has anyone ever broken one stay at the same hotel in to 3 seperate bookings? Would we need to check-out and then check-in again for each individual stay (Change rooms), even though it's at the same hotel?

This has been done many times. At check-in let the hotel know that you have multiple reservations for continuous nites and ask them to put a 'block' on the room for the balance of your stay. It's rare that you will need to change rooms mid-trip, but depending upon the hotel's back-end systems, you may need to stop by the front desk at some point on 'switch' days in order to have them officially check you out and then back into the room.

...managed to get the Affinia Dumont booked from 14th-22nd for $1548.22 before taxes ($1821.78 with taxes)

Is your rate refundable, as the Affinia is currently offered on HOTWIRE for your 12/14-12/22 for $158/nite ($1591 all-in)... and also available for the entire length of your trip 12/12-12/22 for $177/nite ($2220 all-in)

We're tempted to book the Hotwire deal for the 5* Financial District hotel, which as we understand from the Hotel List is the Conrad New York.  However, we would prefer to be more central if possible, any ideas?

What is the rate at the 5* Downtown property, as the one i'm currently seeing when searching for 12/12-12/14 is priced at $300/nite... well over the $206/nite budget you state above. As noted in our original reply, these dates are more expensive then the balance of your stay, so you need to adjust your budget for these first few nites accordingly.

I think staying Downtown for the first few nites of your stay is fine since the bulk of your dates are in midtown and you can use the first few days to take care of any sights/activities on your 'to-do' list that are Downtown... but i'm also see the Affinia Dumont offered on HOTWIRE for these dates at $265/nite if you prefer to stay at the same hotel for the entire trip.

What is the rate at the 5* Downtown property, as the one i'm currently seeing when searching for 12/12-12/14 is priced at $300/nite... well over the $206/nite budget you state above. As noted in our original reply, these dates are more expensive then the balance of your stay, so you need to adjust your budget for these first few nites accordingly.

The rate has gone up slightly, but it's now showing as $197.90 p/n before tax.  It's 95% recommended, 5* in the Financial District, with the following amenities:

Pet friendly

Smoke-free rooms

Fitness center

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Self-service laundry

Internet access

Accessible for hearing impaired

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Accessible bathroom

Roll-in shower

Is your rate refundable, as the Affinia is currently offered on HOTWIRE for your 12/14-12/22 for $158/nite ($1591 all-in)... and also available for the entire length of your trip 12/12-12/22 for $177/nite ($2220 all-in)

Yes, it is refundable.

I am unable to find the Affinia Dumont on Hotwire for the two rates you've said though. The cheapest I can see it for the 14/12-22/12 is $222 p/n ($2,080.64 all in). The cheapest I can see it for the entire length of our trip is $256.50 ($2,998.39 all in). How are you getting it for that cheap for the two date ranges? I would definitely be tempted to cancel and book it via Hotwire for the entire length of our stay for $2,220 all in, as we'd rather not lose half a day having to check-out of one hotel, travel across the city and check-in to a new hotel.

Thank you again for your advice and confirmation of splitting a booking at the same hotel.

...it's now showing as $197.90 p/n before tax.

Please purchase from the US version of HOTWIRE (where you can still buy in GBP if you so desire) using the following method (which will ensure that we receive proper credit):

1) click this HOTWIRE link

2) on the top right HOTWIRE's home page change the COUNTRY code to UNITED STATES and the currency to GBP

3) close that browser

4) re-access HOTWIRE (this link or thru BiddingHelper.com) and confirm that you are on the US version of their site (using the drop down menu that you previously changed, it should still be on United States when launching this new window thru our link)

As per above, please post your prices per nite from the US version of HOTWIRE.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]