Resort

Restaurant

Pet friendly

Business center

Boutique hotel

Accessibility

Accessible for the blind

Thank you for the help

I'm seeing a 4* for $159 w/Resort, Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly That listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board.

I'm also seeing a 4* in USE for $154 w/Restaurant, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly. The Parc 55, Sir Francis Drake and Intercontinental Mark Hopkins have been seen with this amenity set.

You may see slightly different prices.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I never went through with the trip so I didn't have an update.

Please always 'close' your threads with whatever you decide to do for the trip (even if you don't use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone, as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

You may be seeing fewer amenities for some hotels than what AaronJB posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links. Please use the board's BiddingHelper.com tool to confirm you're seeing the complete set of amenities associated with a given property and to copy/paste the amenities to your post(s).

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]