Priceline essentially told me what hotel I was getting before booking.

scrabble311
By scrabble311,
in

Sorry if this is something that is already widely known, but I noticed when reading the terms and conditions before confirming a reservation on Priceline that it actuall stated the name of the hotel chain.  Since there is only one property with that name in the area I was searching at the given star level, I knew exactly what hotel I'd be getting.  I thought it was pretty cool.  Am I late to the party on this one?

Welcome to BetterBidding and thanks for your post.

Can you please add the details of your win so that others will be aware of your win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins and Priceline Maps for their own stays.

In your post please include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, dates of your stay and the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associated with the hotel and showed before your purchase.

Thanks!

PS- and please read your messages. Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]